Matrimony meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Matrimony.
- (noun) : the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- (noun) : the ceremony or sacrament of marriage
A lady's imagination is very rapid it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
More words related to the meanings of Matrimony
More words from Urdu related to Matrimony
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Matrimony meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Matrimony
What are the meanings of Matrimony in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Matrimony in Urdu are شادی - shaadi, نکاہ - nikaah, ازدواج - Azdawaaj, نکاح - nikaah, گٹھ بندھن and بیاہ - biyaah. To understand how would you translate the word Matrimony in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Matrimony or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Matrimony synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Matrimony. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Matrimony in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Matrimony in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Matrimony with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by matrimony?
Meanings of matrimony are شادی - shaadi, نکاہ - nikaah, ازدواج - Azdawaaj, نکاح - nikaah, گٹھ بندھن and بیاہ - biyaah
Whats the definition of matrimony?
Definition of the matrimony are
- the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- the ceremony or sacrament of marriage
What is the synonym of matrimony?
Synonym of word matrimony are wedel, marriageability, wedlock, intermarry, marriage, inmarry, spousal, inmarriage, nuptials, wedding
What are the idioms related to matrimony?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word matrimony.
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- Unencumbered wedding
- In word
What are the quotes with word matrimony?
Here are the quotes with the word matrimony in them
- The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly. — Peter De Vries
- A lady's imagination is very rapid it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment. — Jane Austen
- The critical period of matrimony is breakfast-time. — A. P. Herbert
- Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course. — Helen Rowland