Baoota - باؤٹا meanings in English
Baoota - باؤٹا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Baoota - باؤٹا.
- (noun) : a newspaper headline that runs across the full page
- (adjective satellite) : unusually good; outstanding
- (noun) : long strip of cloth or paper used for decoration or advertising
- (noun) : any distinctive flag
- (noun) : colors flown by a ship to show its nationality
- (noun) : a person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard; below lieutenant junior grade
- (noun) : an emblem flown as a symbol of nationality
More words related to the meanings of Baoota - باؤٹا
More words from English related to Baoota - باؤٹا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baoota - باؤٹا meanings in English in English.
bannerensignflagstandardstreamerflaggierflagginessjolterbuntingdrieddry half dryhalf driedemblemescharmarkmicroshibbilethsymbolvestigebadgeinsignialabelmedalscarsignsignaltraceemblemaemblementsemblemiseemblemisesemblemsnotchbacknotchesnotchingscarddanglehoveroscillateoverbrowslouchhanglollsagswagwater plantknowledgelearningliterature ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Baoota - باؤٹا
What are the meanings of Baoota - باؤٹا in English?
Meanings of the word Baoota - باؤٹا in English are banner, ensign and flag. To understand how would you translate the word Baoota - باؤٹا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baoota - باؤٹا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baoota - باؤٹا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baoota - باؤٹا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baoota - باؤٹا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baoota - باؤٹا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baoota - باؤٹا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by باؤٹا?
Meanings of باؤٹا are banner, ensign and flag
Whats the definition of باؤٹا?
Definition of the باؤٹا are
- a newspaper headline that runs across the full page
- unusually good; outstanding
- long strip of cloth or paper used for decoration or advertising
- any distinctive flag
- colors flown by a ship to show its nationality
- a person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard; below lieutenant junior grade
- an emblem flown as a symbol of nationality
What is the synonym of باؤٹا?
Synonym of word باؤٹا are جھنڈا, جھنڈی, باؤٹا, پھریرا, دھجا, نشان, علم, پلٹن کا نشان, لٹکنا, ڈھیلا ہونا یا پڑنا
What are the idioms related to باؤٹا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word باؤٹا.
- To raise the banner
- Red flag
- Strike or lower the flag
- Yellow flag