Symbol meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Symbol.
- (noun) : something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible
- (noun) : an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
I'm not alone, I'm free. I no longer have to be a credit, I don't have to be a symbol to anybody I don't have to be a first to anybody.
Being a sex symbol has to do with an attitude, not looks. Most men think it's looks, most women know otherwise.
More words related to the meanings of Symbol
More words from Urdu related to Symbol
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Symbol meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظیرمطاءبہچنٹبتجرحسراغانکشافعنوانقابل یادگارتمغہنقل کرنارمزیاد گارڈھونڈناپلٹن کا نشانطغراطعنہ دینالرزلتکناطعنہعبرتاشارہ کرنانشان دہی کرناحدکنایہکسی دیوتا کی شبیہبلاممتازباؤٹاقدم کا نشانمنشاذکر کرنابھیسصورتمقیاسمضحکہ اڑاناآثارچمکپانی کا پوداشگونپیڑجنبشپیش خبریچوٹ لگاناحوالہمورتیداغِ زَخَمنقش کرناعلامت کرنامثال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Symbol
What are the meanings of Symbol in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Symbol in Urdu are اشارہ - ishaarah, علامت - alaamat, مثال - misaal, نشان - nishaan, رمز - ramz and تغرا - tughra. To understand how would you translate the word Symbol in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Symbol or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Symbol synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Symbol. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Symbol in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Symbol in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Symbol with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by symbol?
Meanings of symbol are اشارہ - ishaarah, علامت - alaamat, مثال - misaal, نشان - nishaan, رمز - ramz and تغرا - tughra
Whats the definition of symbol?
Definition of the symbol are
- something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible
- an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
What is the synonym of symbol?
Synonym of word symbol are inkling, indice, micro, example, denotation, symbolatry, indument, gestured, signal, emolumental
What are the idioms related to symbol?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word symbol.
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A word to the wise is enough
- To hold out the olive branch
- A piece of
- To give instance of
What are the quotes with word symbol?
Here are the quotes with the word symbol in them
- I'm not alone, I'm free. I no longer have to be a credit, I don't have to be a symbol to anybody I don't have to be a first to anybody. — Lena Horne
- Being a sex symbol has to do with an attitude, not looks. Most men think it's looks, most women know otherwise. — Kathleen Turner
- Iraq is just a symbol of the attitude of western democracies to the rest of the world. — Harold Pinter
- The American flag is an enduring symbol of liberty, democracy, and justice. It is fitting that the House act to protect it as we approach our nation's birthday, and as our men and women in uniform rally behind it in Iraq's battlefields. — Joe Barton