Badge meanings in Urdu
I think Mr. Clarke had a tendency to interfere too much with the activities of the CIA, and our leadership at the senior level let him interfere too much. So criticism from him I kind of wear as a badge of honor.
We all fight over what the label 'feminism' means but for me it's about empowerment. It's not about being more powerful than men - it's about having equal rights with protection, support, justice. It's about very basic things. It's not a badge like a fashion item.
More words related to the meanings of Badge
More words from Urdu related to Badge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Badge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کڑاڑاپتاکواجب الذکرسایہخبر لینانقش کرناہندسیتصویرتھل تھل کرنانادرمشرقی کلیسامرضداغناپرچییاد گارقدم کا نشانعلمپیش خبریکھڑی چٹانجھنڈا لگانااشارہنظرخاکہ اترناعلامت کرناعددینقشسلیںنامینمائندگیعلاماتاثرعنوانکوچکنشانیپیشین گوئیچوٹ دینالتکنادستخط کرناتخلصپیڑپہچان کرناجھنڈیگنتی کاپلٹن کا نشانآگم بانیپانی کا پودانمایاںبُتقَلیل عنَاصَرخط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Badge
What are the meanings of Badge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Badge in Urdu are نشان - nishaan, علامت - alaamat and تمغہ - tamghah. To understand how would you translate the word Badge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Badge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Badge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Badge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Badge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Badge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Badge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by badge?
Meanings of badge are نشان - nishaan, علامت - alaamat and تمغہ - tamghah
Whats the definition of badge?
Definition of the badge are
What is the synonym of badge?
Synonym of word badge are label, symbolised, emblem, omen, symbolics, ear mark, numeral, insignia, symbiont, scard
What are the idioms with the word badge?
Here are the idioms with the word badge in them.
- Black is the badge of hell
What are the idioms related to badge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word badge.
- A quiet tongue shows a wise head
- He is a fool that forget himself
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
- Lying is weakness truth is health
- Olive branch
What are the quotes with word badge?
Here are the quotes with the word badge in them
- I think Mr. Clarke had a tendency to interfere too much with the activities of the CIA, and our leadership at the senior level let him interfere too much. So criticism from him I kind of wear as a badge of honor. — Michael Scheuer
- We all fight over what the label 'feminism' means but for me it's about empowerment. It's not about being more powerful than men - it's about having equal rights with protection, support, justice. It's about very basic things. It's not a badge like a fashion item. — Annie Lennox
- Badges mean nothing in themselves, but they mark a certain achievement and they are a link between the rich and the poor. For when one girl sees a badge on a sister Scout's arm, if that girl has won the same badge, it at once awakens an interest and sympathy between them. — Juliette Gordon Low