Panjhi - پنچھی meanings in English
Panjhi - پنچھی meanings in English is bird Panjhi - پنچھی in English. More meanings of panjhi - پنچھی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Panjhi - پنچھی Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Panjhi - پنچھی.
- (noun) : warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- (noun) : the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- (noun) : badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- (noun) : a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- (verb) : watch and study birds in their natural habitat
More words from English related to Panjhi - پنچھی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Panjhi - پنچھی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Panjhi - پنچھی
What are the meanings of Panjhi - پنچھی in English?
Meanings of the word Panjhi - پنچھی in English is bird. To understand how would you translate the word Panjhi - پنچھی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Panjhi - پنچھی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Panjhi - پنچھی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Panjhi - پنچھی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Panjhi - پنچھی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Panjhi - پنچھی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Panjhi - پنچھی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by panjhi?
Meaning of panjhi is bird
Whats the definition of panjhi?
Definition of the panjhi are
- warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- watch and study birds in their natural habitat
What is the synonym of panjhi?
Synonym of word panjhi are پَرِندَہ, پرندہ, چڑیا, پکھیر, پنچھی, تائر
What are the idioms related to panjhi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word panjhi.
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
- A child pursues a flying bird
- A little bird is content with a little meal