Afflicted meanings in Urdu
Afflicted meanings in Urdu are فگار, سوگوار, رنجیدہ, مشکلات میں گھرا ہوا, مصیبت میں مبتلا, مصیبت زدہ, ماؤف, حزین, غم دیدہ Afflicted in Urdu. More meanings of afflicted, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Afflicted.
- (adjective satellite) : grievously affected especially by disease
- (adjective satellite) : mentally or physically unfit
My heart hath often been deeply afflicted under a feeling that the standard of pure righteousness is not lifted up to the people by us, as a society, in that clearness which it might have been, had we been as faithful as we ought to be to the teachings of Christ.
When we're dealing with the people in our family - no matter how annoying or gross they may be, no matter how self-inflicted their suffering may appear, no matter how afflicted they are with ignorance, prejudice or nose hairs - we give from the deepest parts of ourselves.
More words related to the meanings of Afflicted
More words from Urdu related to Afflicted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Afflicted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غمناکیفگارآزار رسیدہمکدرمتاسفبے زاردل فگارخراب خستہمُصیبت زدہبے قرارمضرناراضماؤفبے مزہجبر دیدہماتمیالمناکاداسزَخمیسنسانبرہمکشیدہاندوہ ناکشکستہ حالمتنازع فیہڈراؤناآزردہ دلناخوشنافہمبے آرامغم دیدہماتم کرنے والااچاٹملولمَضرُوبافسُردہبے وقوفچیں بہ جبیںدلگیریبےحقیقتسوگ کرنے والاپریشانستایا ہوامہیبحیرانتیڑھاسودامفلسمحزونآب دیدہ ...
Idiom with the word Afflicted in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Afflicted
What are the meanings of Afflicted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Afflicted in Urdu are رنجیدہ - ranjiidah, حزین - haziin, غم دیدہ - gham diidah, فگار - figaar, مصیبت زدہ - musiibat zadah, سوگوار - sog waar and ماؤف - maa uuf. To understand how would you translate the word Afflicted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Afflicted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Afflicted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Afflicted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Afflicted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Afflicted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Afflicted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by afflicted?
Meanings of afflicted are رنجیدہ - ranjiidah, حزین - haziin, غم دیدہ - gham diidah, فگار - figaar, مصیبت زدہ - musiibat zadah, سوگوار - sog waar and ماؤف - maa uuf
Whats the definition of afflicted?
Definition of the afflicted are
- grievously affected especially by disease
- mentally or physically unfit
What is the synonym of afflicted?
Synonym of word afflicted are frowning, scrieved, sad, displeased, rantipoled, melancholy, dismal, shrieked, grieved, disconsolate
What are the idioms with the word afflicted?
Here are the idioms with the word afflicted in them.
- If the head is afflicted all the limbs grow weak
What are the idioms related to afflicted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word afflicted.
- It is a kingly action believe me to come to the help of those who are fallen
- Suspicion is strong on the part of the distressed
- An old knave is no babe
- He that has travelled for knows much
- Hearning is not like seeing
What are the quotes with word afflicted?
Here are the quotes with the word afflicted in them
- He was afflicted by the thought that where Beauty was, nothing ever ran quite straight, which no doubt, was why so many people looked on it as immoral. — John Galsworthy
- My heart hath often been deeply afflicted under a feeling that the standard of pure righteousness is not lifted up to the people by us, as a society, in that clearness which it might have been, had we been as faithful as we ought to be to the teachings of Christ. — John Woolman
- When we're dealing with the people in our family - no matter how annoying or gross they may be, no matter how self-inflicted their suffering may appear, no matter how afflicted they are with ignorance, prejudice or nose hairs - we give from the deepest parts of ourselves. — Anne Lamott
- There are psychological repercussions to illness and we need a little more help to get through the effects not only on the afflicted but on the family. And I think there's even a place for humor in that. — Alan Thicke