Analogy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Analogy.
- (noun) : drawing a comparison in order to show a similarity in some respect
- (noun) : an inference that if things agree in some respects they probably agree in others
- (noun) : the religious belief that between creature and creator no similarity can be found so great but that the dissimilarity is always greater; any analogy between God and humans will always be inadequate
Eventually, I believe, current attempts to understand the mind by analogy with man-made computers that can perform superbly some of the same external tasks as conscious beings will be recognized as a gigantic waste of time.
More words related to the meanings of Analogy
More words from Urdu related to Analogy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Analogy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Analogy
What are the meanings of Analogy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Analogy in Urdu are مشابہت - mushaabehat, مماثلت - mumaasilat and مثال - misaal. To understand how would you translate the word Analogy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Analogy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Analogy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Analogy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Analogy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Analogy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Analogy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by analogy?
Meanings of analogy are مشابہت - mushaabehat, مماثلت - mumaasilat and مثال - misaal
Whats the definition of analogy?
Definition of the analogy are
- drawing a comparison in order to show a similarity in some respect
- an inference that if things agree in some respects they probably agree in others
- the religious belief that between creature and creator no similarity can be found so great but that the dissimilarity is always greater; any analogy between God and humans will always be inadequate
What is the synonym of analogy?
Synonym of word analogy are vicinity, analogism, resemblance, symbol, seeming, analogicalness, identicalness, specimen, resemblence, adjacence
What are the idioms related to analogy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word analogy.
- How like is flattery to friendship
- Similarity is the mother of friendship or affection
- Take after
- A piece of
- To give instance of
What are the quotes with word analogy?
Here are the quotes with the word analogy in them
- We often attribute 'understanding' and other cognitive predicates by metaphor and analogy to cars, adding machines, and other artifacts, but nothing is proved by such attributions. — John Searle
- Music and politics are in essence about communication. Without over-stretching the analogy I do feel a sense of rhythm is important in getting your message across. — Charles Kennedy
- Eventually, I believe, current attempts to understand the mind by analogy with man-made computers that can perform superbly some of the same external tasks as conscious beings will be recognized as a gigantic waste of time. — Thomas Nagel
- I think the Cold War works as a great analogy or simile for different kinds of conflict. It's funny, when you look back at it, it's one of the last times that the boundaries were clear. Now, as we see on 'Homeland,' there are no clear boundaries and enemies. — Matthew Rhys