Comparison meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Comparison.
- (noun) : qualities that are comparable
- (noun) : relation based on similarities and differences
- (noun) : the act of examining resemblances
This communication alone, by the comparison of the antagonisms, rivalries, movements which give birth to decisive moments, permits the evolution of the soul, whereby a man realizes himself on earth. It is impossible to be concerned with anything else in art.
We all dream we do not understand our dreams, yet we act as if nothing strange goes on in our sleep minds, strange at least by comparison with the logical, purposeful doings of our minds when we are awake.
More words related to the meanings of Comparison
More words from Urdu related to Comparison
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Comparison meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Comparison
What are the meanings of Comparison in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Comparison in Urdu are موازنہ - mowaaznah, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, نظیر - naziir, مشابہت - mushaabehat, مماثلت - mumaasilat and نسبت - nisbat. To understand how would you translate the word Comparison in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Comparison or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Comparison synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Comparison. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Comparison in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Comparison in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Comparison with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by comparison?
Meanings of comparison are موازنہ - mowaaznah, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, نظیر - naziir, مشابہت - mushaabehat, مماثلت - mumaasilat and نسبت - nisbat
Whats the definition of comparison?
Definition of the comparison are
- qualities that are comparable
- relation based on similarities and differences
- the act of examining resemblances
What is the synonym of comparison?
Synonym of word comparison are libration, competing, votary, resemblence, affinity, adjacence, contestee, premonitory, correspondence, lineality
What are the idioms related to comparison?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word comparison.
- An example is better than a hundred precepts
- How like is flattery to friendship
- Similarity is the mother of friendship or affection
- Take after
- Enter the lists
What are the quotes with word comparison?
Here are the quotes with the word comparison in them
- This communication alone, by the comparison of the antagonisms, rivalries, movements which give birth to decisive moments, permits the evolution of the soul, whereby a man realizes himself on earth. It is impossible to be concerned with anything else in art. — Robert Delaunay
- There was a bit of a comparison that Bret was making between Vince McMahon and my dad. He looked up to Vince as a dad and stuff, and it was a shame to see the whole thing end the way it did. — Owen Hart
- We all dream we do not understand our dreams, yet we act as if nothing strange goes on in our sleep minds, strange at least by comparison with the logical, purposeful doings of our minds when we are awake. — Erich Fromm
- Reality seems valueless by comparison with the dreams of fevered imaginations reality is therefore abandoned. — Emile Durkheim