Arouse meanings in Urdu
Arouse meanings in Urdu are اٹھنا, بيدار ہونا, عمَل پَر اُبھارنا, اُٹھانا, بیدار کرنا, اٹھانا, جگانا, بھڑکانا, اکسانا Arouse in Urdu. More meanings of arouse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Arouse.
- (verb) : call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- (verb) : stimulate sexually
- (verb) : stop sleeping
- (verb) : cause to become awake or conscious
- (verb) : to begin moving
- (verb) : summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- اُکسانا يا مُشَقَت پَر آمادَہ کَرنا
More words related to the meanings of Arouse
More words from Urdu related to Arouse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arouse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اُٹھانااٹھاؤ پنگرجانازندہ کرنانداآگ جلاناحائل ہوناچُگنابڑھاناآمادہ کرناسرگرمیچھیڑناغصہ دلانااٹھنابرپا کرنااستادہ کرناگھسناڈول ڈالناراغب کرناطلببالناطَلُوع ہوناچھانٹنااُبھارناگھسیٹناباؤلا کرنااشتعال بازی کرناشب بیداریورغلاناجبلجاگا ہواتھکانابولنااونچاناسیدھا کرنااٹھاناریلنامیخوریسرکانامرتبہ بڑھاناجذبہ عمل پیدا کرناجگہ دینابہکانابلندیہوشیاراوزاراستادہختم کرناحاملہ کرناتیار کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Arouse
What are the meanings of Arouse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arouse in Urdu are بھڑکانا - bharkaana, اٹھنا - uthna, اٹھانا - uthaana, اکسانا - uksaana, جگانا - jagaana, اُٹھانا - Uthana and بیدار کرنا - bey daar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Arouse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arouse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arouse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arouse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arouse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arouse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arouse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arouse?
Meanings of arouse are بھڑکانا - bharkaana, اٹھنا - uthna, اٹھانا - uthaana, اکسانا - uksaana, جگانا - jagaana, اُٹھانا - Uthana and بیدار کرنا - bey daar karna
Whats the definition of arouse?
Definition of the arouse are
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- stimulate sexually
- stop sleeping
- cause to become awake or conscious
- to begin moving
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- اُکسانا يا مُشَقَت پَر آمادَہ کَرنا
What is the synonym of arouse?
Synonym of word arouse are incites, seise, hoist, quicken, unweaving, wake, fabricate, persuade, hoising, igniting
What are the idioms related to arouse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arouse.
- To jar upon
- Get up
- He that will thrive must rise at five
- Rare earth
- To go into raptures
What are the quotes with word arouse?
Here are the quotes with the word arouse in them
- Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects. — Richard M.Nixon
- I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement. — Charles Schwab
- The ineffable joy of forgiving and being forgiven forms an ecstasy that might well arouse the envy of the gods. — Elbert Hubbard
- An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law. — Martin Luther King, Jr.