Biased meanings in Urdu
Biased meanings in Urdu is مائل Biased in Urdu. More meanings of biased, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Biased.
- (adjective satellite) : favoring one person or side over another
The voice of the intelligence is drowned out by the roar of fear. It is ignored by the voice of desire. It is contradicted by the voice of shame. It is biased by hate and extinguished by anger. Most of all it is silenced by ignorance.
I hope we will not so characterize religious people as being so narrow and so biased towards people not of their own religion that they cannot even work with them in this common cause to which you say they are committed.
More words from Urdu related to Biased
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Biased meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Biased in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Biased in Urdu is مائل - maa el. To understand how would you translate the word Biased in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Biased or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Biased synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Biased. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Biased in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Biased in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Biased with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by biased?
Meaning of biased is مائل - maa el
Whats the definition of biased?
Definition of the biased are
- favoring one person or side over another
What is the synonym of biased?
Synonym of word biased are partial, impugned, moils, affected, end, discomposed, indued, mouille, minded, bent
What are the quotes with word biased?
Here are the quotes with the word biased in them
- The voice of the intelligence is drowned out by the roar of fear. It is ignored by the voice of desire. It is contradicted by the voice of shame. It is biased by hate and extinguished by anger. Most of all it is silenced by ignorance. — Karl A. Menninger
- Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus. — Jessica Savitch
- I hope we will not so characterize religious people as being so narrow and so biased towards people not of their own religion that they cannot even work with them in this common cause to which you say they are committed. — Barney Frank
- Men are often biased in their judgment on account of their sympathy and their interests. — George William Norris