Bent meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Bent.
- (adjective satellite) : of metal e.g.
- (noun) : a special way of doing something
- (noun) : a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- (noun) : an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- (noun) : grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- (adjective satellite) : fixed in your purpose
- (adjective satellite) : used of the back and knees; stooped
I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck's a little bit bent and it's a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle.
More words related to the meanings of Bent
More words from Urdu related to Bent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مڑا ہوامحرفبینڈابد ہئیتبے زارجانبدارنیتیارخاتمہرنگ لاناعیاشکجنمائشیتمام یا پورا کرناگناہگارپیچھے جاناکھلناپُر پيچرنگیننرالاپرتکلفدنیا سازناراضکممتاثرہنس مکھتمامپتی دارمستعدبہادرکرانہبدچکری طریقوں والااریببے ٹھکانےچھبیلابد مزاجکلاچھَیلاخمیدہہٹ دھرمآر پاربل واسطہکشیدہلگی لپٹیقصدمنعکسدمپیدا واررندانہ ...
Idiom with the word Bent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bent
|Wash ones hands of||ذمہ داری سے دستبر دار ہونا|
|Worth one salt||وفا دار یا|
|Worth ones salt||وفا دار یا|
|You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you||جالی دار پردے کے پیچھے ناچتے ہو اور گمان پر کرتے ہو کہ کوئی تم کو نہیں دیکھ سکتا|
What are the meanings of Bent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bent in Urdu are تیڑھا - teyrha, مائل - maa el, آڑی - aari, آڑا - aara, بانکا - baanka, تیڑھی - teyrhi, خم دار - kham daar and مڑا - mura. To understand how would you translate the word Bent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bent?
Meanings of bent are تیڑھا - teyrha, مائل - maa el, آڑی - aari, آڑا - aara, بانکا - baanka, تیڑھی - teyrhi, خم دار - kham daar and مڑا - mura
Whats the definition of bent?
Definition of the bent are
- of metal e.g.
- a special way of doing something
- a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- fixed in your purpose
- used of the back and knees; stooped
What is the synonym of bent?
Synonym of word bent are flagging, inclinatory, partner, bias, beau, biased, tended, pal, across, nifty
What are the idioms with the word bent?
Here are the idioms with the word bent in them.
- As the twig's bent the tree's inclined
What are the idioms related to bent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bent.
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
What are the quotes with word bent?
Here are the quotes with the word bent in them
- Every man should follow the bent of his nature in art and letters, always provided that he does not offend against the rules of morality and good taste. — Thomas Edward Brown
- I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck's a little bit bent and it's a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle. — Jack White
- Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. — Khalil Gibran
- It is very necessary to have markers of beauty left in a world seemingly bent on making the most evil ugliness. — Thornton Wilder