Billy meanings in Urdu
Billy meanings in Urdu is ساتھی Billy in Urdu. More meanings of billy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Billy.
- (noun) : a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- (noun) : male goat
Christianity is not the faith of the complacent, the comfortable or of the timid. It demands and creates heroic souls like Wesley, Wilberforce, Bonhoeffer, John Paul the Second, and Billy Graham. Each showed, in their own way, the relentless and powerful influence of the message of Jesus Christ.
I love Charlie, Billy Burke's character. Writing for him is so spectacular, he's so funny and wry and every scene he's in he just takes. There's a scene in 'Eclipse' where Bella tells him she's a virgin, and it's the funniest, most awkward scene I've ever seen on film.
More words related to the meanings of Billy
More words from Urdu related to Billy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Billy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہم نوالوازمہلونڈایاورحبیبگھیانکاح کرناسہائیطرف دارہم نشیناوڑھنیگوداشادی کرناپتی داریار عزیزنوجوان آدمیشریک منصبشَريکجوڑے میں سے ایکساتھیساتھ دینے والاہم راہیبل مقابل ہوناآڑہم مطلبآڑیدوستیشریک کارچوغہمرد خداہَم صُحبَتمدددگارپشت پناہحاشیہ نشینساتِھیمینگیہم جولیہمدردیاردست گیرچَھجَاجوڑرفیق حیاتکیفیتظہیرندیمہَمدَملوکیزچمعاون ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Billy
What are the meanings of Billy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Billy in Urdu is ساتھی - saathi. To understand how would you translate the word Billy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Billy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Billy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Billy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Billy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Billy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Billy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by billy?
Meaning of billy is ساتھی - saathi
Whats the definition of billy?
Definition of the billy are
- a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- male goat
What is the synonym of billy?
Synonym of word billy are mate, corrugant, colleague, lad, companionate, collimates, kidders, companion, companable, associate
What are the idioms related to billy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word billy.
- A full purse never lacks friends
- Adverse fortune brought forth discord
- Every man hath his own fate
- Everybody's friend is nobody's
- Faithful to the funeral urn
What are the quotes with word billy?
Here are the quotes with the word billy in them
- I've told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn't kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are. — Angelina Jolie
- Christianity is not the faith of the complacent, the comfortable or of the timid. It demands and creates heroic souls like Wesley, Wilberforce, Bonhoeffer, John Paul the Second, and Billy Graham. Each showed, in their own way, the relentless and powerful influence of the message of Jesus Christ. — Mitt Romney
- I love Charlie, Billy Burke's character. Writing for him is so spectacular, he's so funny and wry and every scene he's in he just takes. There's a scene in 'Eclipse' where Bella tells him she's a virgin, and it's the funniest, most awkward scene I've ever seen on film. — Melissa Rosenberg
- I'm not going to have a perfect career. It's better to be Billy Wilder and make lots of movies and have five or six great ones than to make so few movies that when you make a bad one it crushes you. — Jason Reitman