Companion meanings in Urdu
Companion meanings in Urdu are ندیم, جلیس, حاشیہ نشین, صاحب, ہم راہی, ہم سفر, ہم نشین, رفیق, یار, حواری, ساتھی, یاور Companion in Urdu. More meanings of companion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Companion.
- (verb) : be a companion to somebody
- (noun) : one paid to accompany or assist or live with another
- (noun) : a traveler who accompanies you
- (noun) : a friend who is frequently in the company of another
I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will.
More words related to the meanings of Companion
More words from Urdu related to Companion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Companion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رائےبَرابَرساجھیساجنمدددگارمنظور نظردوست کی طَرَح پيش آنے والااختیارحمایتیذی رتبہڈھکناپیوستہمڈھہنر مندی حاصل کرناچٹاپارکابحلقہ بہ گوشطالبپتی داربيلیمدد گاردوستیحُکَمرانہم سازپچھلگُوخادممینگیرفِیقندیمولیشطرنج میں شاہ کی ضیقلالاہم نوارَفِيقفدائکیفیتآوردہدوست پَروَرمقدمکفیلجوڑرقیبوابستہدباناعبور حاصل کرنا übuurتلمیدجوانبہادرپیمعاون ...
Idioms with the word Companion in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Companion
What are the meanings of Companion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Companion in Urdu are ساتھی - saathi, رفیق - rafiiq, ہم راہی, صاحب - saahab, یار - yaar, یاور - yaawar, ہم سفر - ham safar, ہم نشین - ham nashiin, حواری - hawaari, ندیم - nadiim, جلیس - jaliis and حاشیہ نشین - haashiyah nashiin. To understand how would you translate the word Companion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Companion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Companion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Companion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Companion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Companion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Companion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by companion?
Meanings of companion are ساتھی - saathi, رفیق - rafiiq, ہم راہی, صاحب - saahab, یار - yaar, یاور - yaawar, ہم سفر - ham safar, ہم نشین - ham nashiin, حواری - hawaari, ندیم - nadiim, جلیس - jaliis and حاشیہ نشین - haashiyah nashiin
Whats the definition of companion?
Definition of the companion are
- be a companion to somebody
- one paid to accompany or assist or live with another
- a traveler who accompanies you
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another
What is the synonym of companion?
Synonym of word companion are collimate, colleague, companable, mate, fellow, sahib, supporter, ywar, yer, colleagueship
What are the idioms with the word companion?
Here are the idioms with the word companion in them.
- Ask my companion if i be a thief
- Evil companion brings much woe
What are the idioms related to companion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word companion.
- Odd fellow at odds
- No road is long with good company
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
- Cheap and best
What are the quotes with word companion?
Here are the quotes with the word companion in them
- I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. — Henry David Thoreau
- I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will. — Henry David Thoreau
- God created man and, finding him not sufficiently alone, gave him a companion to make him feel his solitude more keenly. — Paul Valery
- Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite. Like truth and justice it lives within us like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul. — George Bancroft