Capabilities meanings in Urdu
Capabilities meanings in Urdu is قابلیت Capabilities in Urdu. More meanings of capabilities, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress.
Well, I think first of all there was a failure to have real, clear information at our disposal. There was a real lack of situational awareness. We didn't have the capabilities on the ground to give us real-time, accurate assessments of the physical condition of the city.
More words related to the meanings of Capabilities
More words from Urdu related to Capabilities
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Capabilities meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سلیقہہُنرقُدرَتاضافی وصفشکتیطَبعی صَلاحِيَّتنُماياں فَضِيلَتسکتاِستعدادصفتحیثیتتبحر علمیکاری گریمحدود کرنااہلیتسمجھغنیمتذہنی قُوّتخاص پَہلُوترقیمَقدُورفوقیتزورمادہہنر مندیکیفیتطاقتمستعدیشعبہچالاکیعبورذَریعہاخلاقی خصوصیتبلقوتدائی پناصَلاحیتنوعقدرتاستعداد کارگزاریدرستیمہارتماہر ہونے کی حالتتوفیقسیرتسامرتھکوئی اِکتسَابی صَلاحِيَّتعظمتقُوَّتوصف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Capabilities
What are the meanings of Capabilities in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Capabilities in Urdu is قابلیت - qaabliyat. To understand how would you translate the word Capabilities in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Capabilities or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Capabilities synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Capabilities. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Capabilities in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Capabilities in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Capabilities with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by capabilities?
Meaning of capabilities is قابلیت - qaabliyat
Whats the definition of capabilities?
Definition of the capabilities are
What is the synonym of capabilities?
Synonym of word capabilities are ablets, nihilities, fitness, coefficacy, qualify, percipiency, knack, meritocracy, talentlessness, enablers
What are the idioms related to capabilities?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word capabilities.
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- Have a head on one shoulders
- Have a head on ones shoulders
- Reputation is often got without merit and lost without crime
- Talent works genius creates
What are the quotes with word capabilities?
Here are the quotes with the word capabilities in them
- We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress. — Li Ka Shing
- There are so many opportunities in life, that the loss of two or three capabilities is not necessarily debilitating. A handicap can give you the opportunity to focus more on art, writing, or music. — Jim Davis
- Well, I think first of all there was a failure to have real, clear information at our disposal. There was a real lack of situational awareness. We didn't have the capabilities on the ground to give us real-time, accurate assessments of the physical condition of the city. — Michael Chertoff
- The Marshall Plan was after destruction, and the U.S. came to our help and obviously this was very, very important for the future of Europe. I think now we have all the capabilities of doing it on our own and, in a sense, we have to. — George Papandreou