Might meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Might.
- (noun) : physical strength
I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity.
More words related to the meanings of Might
More words from Urdu related to Might
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Might meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مارا مارقسمدھوکاچوڑائیپریتالٹا بل پڑناپناہوَسیلہپھیلاؤتمام یا پورا کرناآب و تابساقطپگڑی اتارنادم یا کش چھوڑناجنمفطانتلہجہسلسلہنہایترستہترجیحہمتاعلانشانکلانیآمیزشجسامتگیہانطَبعی صَلاحِيَّتبیوقوف بنانانوعمروڑکدکورضروریحوصلہ مندپھونکزبردستی سے کراناقوت رفتارزہنی دباٴوان بنثروتاَہَم نُکتَہوہمپشت پر ہونالیاقَتجلدسِراافتخارناجائز ...
Idioms with the word Might in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Might
What are the meanings of Might in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Might in Urdu are مقدور - maqduur, زور - zor, طاقت - taaqat, دم - dam, عظمت - azmat, قابلیت - qaabliyat, بل - bel, قوت - quuwat, قدرت - qudrat, سکت - sakat, شکتی - Shikti and مجال - majaal. To understand how would you translate the word Might in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Might or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Might synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Might. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Might in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Might in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Might with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by might?
Meanings of might are مقدور - maqduur, زور - zor, طاقت - taaqat, دم - dam, عظمت - azmat, قابلیت - qaabliyat, بل - bel, قوت - quuwat, قدرت - qudrat, سکت - sakat, شکتی - Shikti and مجال - majaal
Whats the definition of might?
Definition of the might are
- physical strength
What is the synonym of might?
Synonym of word might are afford, energy, strengthy, end, majesticness, ableism, capability, coercion, venerability, taille
What are the idioms with the word might?
Here are the idioms with the word might in them.
- He is idle that might be better employed
- If wishes were horses beggars might ride
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- Pig might fiy
What are the idioms related to might?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word might.
- Nature has given to every man the power of being happy if he but knew how to use it
- He is strong that can knock a man down he stronger who can lift himself up
- Psychic force
- Let your purse be your master
- Fortune follows the more worthy
What are the quotes with word might?
Here are the quotes with the word might in them
- No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning. — Barbara de Angelis
- I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity. — Henry Rollins
- A lot of music you might listen to is pretty vapid, it doesn't always deal with our deeper issues. These are the things I'm interested in now, particularly at my age. — Annie Lennox
- Even from a very early age, I knew I didn't want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous. — Nicole Kidman