Savvy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Savvy.
- (verb) : get the meaning of something
- (noun) : the cognitive condition of someone who understands
I'm definitely the most tech-savvy in my family. My wife wouldn't have a clue, as far as getting the computer working. All of my kids, it's amazing. Like everybody's kids, they're more savvy than I am, probably.
I think people are more savvy about cooking, food and dining. I notice they are looking for more value for their money - not in larger portions but more in terms of healthier, fresh, farm-to-table dishes with a nice presentation.
More words related to the meanings of Savvy
More words from Urdu related to Savvy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Savvy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کچھ ایکمُقابلتاً تھوڑی حدود والابصیرتعظمتجگتغَير مَعمُولی مَہارَتچھوٹیذہانتقیاسشعورقُدرَتبوجھ لیناخردشرائط پر پورا اترناشکتیوقوفنَنّھافرزانگیعلمیتیادداشت لکھناپٹھاخاص باتاِستعدادشناسکوچکعلمحیثیتسمجھوتہہلکاایک اعلٰی معیار کی پیداوارکم سنفضلعرفانزور طبیعتسَمَجھجِسمانی قُوّتمغزعقلاحساساہلیتمطلب سمجھناکھلوناکردارغنیمتپہچانصَغيرمذاققوت دماغینہایت چھوٹانوجوان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Savvy
What are the meanings of Savvy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Savvy in Urdu are قابلیت - qaabliyat, سمجھ - samajh and خرد - khirad. To understand how would you translate the word Savvy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Savvy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Savvy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Savvy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Savvy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Savvy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Savvy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by savvy?
Meanings of savvy are قابلیت - qaabliyat, سمجھ - samajh and خرد - khirad
Whats the definition of savvy?
Definition of the savvy are
- get the meaning of something
- the cognitive condition of someone who understands
What is the synonym of savvy?
Synonym of word savvy are capablest, comprehension, competence, minute, anility, qualificator, quality, junior, ablets, percipiency
What are the idioms related to savvy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word savvy.
- Above one under standing
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- Have a head on one shoulders
- Have a head on ones shoulders
- Reputation is often got without merit and lost without crime
What are the quotes with word savvy?
Here are the quotes with the word savvy in them
- Becoming food savvy is one thing, but it's amazing how fast savvy turns to snooty, and snooty leaves you preparing three-hour meals that break your budget and that the kids won't even eat. — Jeffrey Kluger
- I'm definitely the most tech-savvy in my family. My wife wouldn't have a clue, as far as getting the computer working. All of my kids, it's amazing. Like everybody's kids, they're more savvy than I am, probably. — Chris O'Donnell
- I think people are more savvy about cooking, food and dining. I notice they are looking for more value for their money - not in larger portions but more in terms of healthier, fresh, farm-to-table dishes with a nice presentation. — Cat Cora
- Anybody who says they are a good liar obviously is not, because any legitimately savvy liar would always insist they're honest about everything. — Chuck Klosterman