Qualifying meanings in Urdu
Qualifying meanings in Urdu is قابلیت Qualifying in Urdu. More meanings of qualifying, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Qualifying.
- (noun) : the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- (noun) : success in satisfying a test or requirement
I am going to miss that time when you take that corner better than anybody else could have taken it on that lap or you do that great qualifying lap or you make that great pass or you bring a crippled car home.
More words related to the meanings of Qualifying
More words from Urdu related to Qualifying
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Qualifying meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مناسبتدایہ گریقابلیتکردارصلاحیتکارکردگیشُعبَہکھلونافضیلتوَسیلہاچھی یا بُریاستعدادموزونیتدملیاقَتمعیارمقدوراہلیت کارطَبعی صَلاحِيَّتسلیقہہُنرقُدرَتاضافی وصفشکتینُماياں فَضِيلَتسکتاِستعدادصفتحیثیتتبحر علمیذہنی قُوّتکاری گریمحدود کرنااہلیتسمجھغنیمتمادہخاص پَہلُوترقیمَقدُورفوقیتزورشعبہہنر مندیکیفیتطاقتمستعدیقوتچالاکیعبور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Qualifying
What are the meanings of Qualifying in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Qualifying in Urdu is قابلیت - qaabliyat. To understand how would you translate the word Qualifying in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Qualifying or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Qualifying synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Qualifying. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Qualifying in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Qualifying in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Qualifying with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by qualifying?
Meaning of qualifying is قابلیت - qaabliyat
Whats the definition of qualifying?
Definition of the qualifying are
- the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- success in satisfying a test or requirement
What is the synonym of qualifying?
Synonym of word qualifying are enablers, ability, ableness, midwifery, compendiousness, competence, savvy, meritoriousness, anility, ablegate
What are the idioms related to qualifying?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word qualifying.
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- Have a head on one shoulders
- Have a head on ones shoulders
- Reputation is often got without merit and lost without crime
- Talent works genius creates
What are the quotes with word qualifying?
Here are the quotes with the word qualifying in them
- I've been through the process qualifying for the World Cup, which is an amazing, two-year process. It was an honor to represent the U.S. and to represent the city of Los Angeles and California. — Cobi Jones
- There is no secret, once we go to qualifying, we all seem to enjoy it. Qualifying is all about putting everything that you have and that the car has in one lap. It's like a rush, I really enjoy that. — Sebastian Vettel
- I am going to miss that time when you take that corner better than anybody else could have taken it on that lap or you do that great qualifying lap or you make that great pass or you bring a crippled car home. — Bobby Rahal
- When I'm on my own, I can be negative. I need my friends and family around to help pick me up if I've had a bad qualifying session. I think insecurity plagues a lot of sportspeople. — Jenson Button