Climbing meanings in Urdu
Climbing meanings in Urdu is چڑھنا Climbing in Urdu. More meanings of climbing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Climbing.
- (noun) : an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
I loved climbing because of the freedom, and having time and space. I remember coming off Everest for the last time, thinking of Dad and wishing that he could have seen what I saw. He would have loved it.
By climbing a steeper road, the value and appreciation Delaware State students took and continue to take from their education and their experiences is just as great, if not greater, than students attending ivy league schools.
More words from Urdu related to Climbing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Climbing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سَوار ہونااوپر جاناغالب ہونابڑھانامرکبپہاڑیسواری کا جانورجاگ جاناچغاچھلکاسخت کرنارہ ورڈونگرچڈھیعبااضافہبڑھناگھوڑاسبقت لے جانااوپر آناکاندھوں پر لٹکا لبادہترازوزیادہ ہوناابھارکوہعروججبہفضلچڑھانااشوپیچھے دیناچڑھنااٹھ کھڑا ہوناغلافکھرنڈافزوں کرنابلند کرناقراولبغاوت کرنابارانیافزائشاضافہ کرناگھوڑے پر چڑھناسَواری کَرناچڑھائغالب آناسوار ہوناترنگاونچا کرنابیٹھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Climbing
What are the meanings of Climbing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Climbing in Urdu is چڑھنا - charhna. To understand how would you translate the word Climbing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Climbing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Climbing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Climbing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Climbing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Climbing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Climbing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by climbing?
Meaning of climbing is چڑھنا - charhna
Whats the definition of climbing?
Definition of the climbing are
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
What is the synonym of climbing?
Synonym of word climbing are mount, excel, soar, enhance, ascend, rise, griding, outfly, increase, ascender
What are the idioms related to climbing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word climbing.
- Set spurs to
- The thief is sorry that he is to be hanged but not that he is a thief
What are the quotes with word climbing?
Here are the quotes with the word climbing in them
- Sure, climbing Mount Everest would be cool, but that's something I would now like to do as a family. Big experiences like that I don't want to have on my own anymore. I want to share them. — Heidi Klum
- I loved climbing because of the freedom, and having time and space. I remember coming off Everest for the last time, thinking of Dad and wishing that he could have seen what I saw. He would have loved it. — Bear Grylls
- By climbing a steeper road, the value and appreciation Delaware State students took and continue to take from their education and their experiences is just as great, if not greater, than students attending ivy league schools. — Michael N. Castle
- Poverty entails fear and stress and sometimes depression. It meets a thousand petty humiliations and hardships. Climbing out of poverty by your own efforts that is something on which to pride yourself but poverty itself is romanticized by fools. — J.K.Rowling