Climb meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Climb.
- (noun) : an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- (noun) : an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- (verb) : increase in value or to a higher point
- (verb) : improve one's social status
- (verb) : slope upward
- (verb) : move with difficulty, by grasping
When I climb into my car, I enter my destination into a GPS device, whose spatial memory supplants my own. I have photographs to store the images I want to remember, books to store knowledge and now, thanks to Google, I rarely have to remember anything more than the right set of search terms to access humankind's collective memory.
More words related to the meanings of Climb
More words from Urdu related to Climb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Climb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
افزوں کرناعروجترنگاندھا دھندترقیاونچا کرنااٹھانخولچڑھائچھاپا مارناجراثیم پروردہعبورمداخلتجانا یا سفر کرناپیمانہنمواٹھ کھڑا ہوناسواری کرناحرکتگھگیبیٹھناڈپٹکاشتپیچھے دیناراہاضافہ کرناترقی کرنااعانتبغاوت کرنابازناقابلِ یقینوسعتاٹھناحملہچوغہافزائشپل پڑنافرہنگفضیلتسنگین کرناسَواری کَرناسہرروئیدگیرخشٹھراٴوباران کوٹسجاوٹدھاواتمدُنقابلیت ...
Idioms with the word Climb in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Climb
|Spacious times||ترقی کے اچھے دن|
|To gallop through||بہت جلد ترقی کرنا|
|To jump up||ترقی|
|To push up||ترقی ملنا|
What are the meanings of Climb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Climb in Urdu are چڑھنا - charhna, ترقی - taraqqi and چڑھائ - charhaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Climb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Climb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Climb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Climb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Climb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Climb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Climb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by climb?
Meanings of climb are چڑھنا - charhna, ترقی - taraqqi and چڑھائ - charhaa i
Whats the definition of climb?
Definition of the climb are
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- increase in value or to a higher point
- improve one's social status
- slope upward
- move with difficulty, by grasping
What is the synonym of climb?
Synonym of word climb are rise, stoppage, prograde, ride, progressed, progging, increase, proficiency, steep, outdrove
What are the idioms with the word climb?
Here are the idioms with the word climb in them.
- He that would have the fruit must climb the tree
- You cannot climb a ladder by pushing others down
What are the idioms related to climb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word climb.
- Set spurs to
- The thief is sorry that he is to be hanged but not that he is a thief
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Be on one promotion
What are the quotes with word climb?
Here are the quotes with the word climb in them
- I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone. — Cyrano de Bergerac
- In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. — Alain Robert
- Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top. — Robert Browning
- When I climb into my car, I enter my destination into a GPS device, whose spatial memory supplants my own. I have photographs to store the images I want to remember, books to store knowledge and now, thanks to Google, I rarely have to remember anything more than the right set of search terms to access humankind's collective memory. — Joshua Foer