Commerce meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Commerce.
- (noun) : transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)
- (noun) : social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
- (noun) : the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (including management of the census and the patent office); created in 1913
Not just in commerce but in the world of ideas too our age is putting on a veritable clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid.
More words from Urdu related to Commerce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commerce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Commerce
What are the meanings of Commerce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commerce in Urdu are تجارت - tijaarat, بیوپار - beopaar and تِجارَت. To understand how would you translate the word Commerce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commerce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commerce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commerce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commerce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commerce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commerce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commerce?
Meanings of commerce are تجارت - tijaarat, بیوپار - beopaar and تِجارَت
Whats the definition of commerce?
Definition of the commerce are
- transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)
- social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
- the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (including management of the census and the patent office); created in 1913
What is the synonym of commerce?
Synonym of word commerce are trad, merchandising, traffic, business, trade, affair, mongering, transaction, commercialization, trading
What are the idioms related to commerce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commerce.
- Exchange is no robbery
- Love and business teach eloquence
- Unwary purchaser
What are the quotes with word commerce?
Here are the quotes with the word commerce in them
- Not just in commerce but in the world of ideas too our age is putting on a veritable clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid. — Soren Kierkegaard
- I just wish the crowd I was associated with was more passionate about what they were doing and less consumed with the commerce of the art form. — Shia LaBeouf
- The duty of government is to leave commerce to its own capital and credit as well as all other branches of business, protecting all in their legal pursuits, granting exclusive privileges to none. — Andrew Jackson
- Moreover, the practical recommendations deduced from ecological principles threaten the vested interests of commerce it is hardly surprising that the financial and political power created by these investments should be used sometimes to suppress environmental impact studies. — Garrett Hardin