Confession meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Confession.
- (noun) : (Roman Catholic Church) the act of a penitent disclosing his sinfulness before a priest in the sacrament of penance in the hope of absolution
- (noun) : a written document acknowledging an offense and signed by the guilty party
- (noun) : the document that spells out the belief system of a given church (especially the Reformation churches of the 16th century)
- (noun) : a public declaration of your faith
- (noun) : an admission of misdeeds or faults
More words from Urdu related to Confession
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confession meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجابترہنرسائاعترافیمنمقولہماننااعتراف کرنااِقرارقول دینابچنسویکارزیناقبال جرمرسیدخوش حالیعمل توثیققبولیتوعدہتسلیمفراخیکہنرضا مند ہوناعہد کرنااقرار نامہرضامندیشرطباوثوق قرار دیا جانامطابقتگروپہنچہانبیبرکتباتاعتراف کَرناقسم کھانابخترضادر حقیقتاظہارمنوتیگروی رکھنامداخلتاقرارفلاحقولاِقبال کَرنامنتپیمانرضا مندی ...
Idioms with the word Confession in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Confession
What are the meanings of Confession in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confession in Urdu are اقبال - eqbaal and اقرار - eqraar. To understand how would you translate the word Confession in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confession or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confession synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confession. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confession in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confession in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confession with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confession?
Meanings of confession are اقبال - eqbaal and اقرار - eqraar
Whats the definition of confession?
Definition of the confession are
- (Roman Catholic Church) the act of a penitent disclosing his sinfulness before a priest in the sacrament of penance in the hope of absolution
- a written document acknowledging an offense and signed by the guilty party
- the document that spells out the belief system of a given church (especially the Reformation churches of the 16th century)
- a public declaration of your faith
- an admission of misdeeds or faults
What is the synonym of confession?
Synonym of word confession are good fortune, avowal, acknowledgement, confess, yea, vow, proviso, promise, pledge, declaration
What are the idioms with the word confession?
Here are the idioms with the word confession in them.
- Open confession is good for the soul
- Revenge is a confession of pain
What are the idioms related to confession?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confession.
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- He does not cleanse himself of his sins who denies them
- Revenge is a confession of pain
- The tongue has sworn it but the mind is unsworn
What are the quotes with word confession?
Here are the quotes with the word confession in them
- The confession of evil works is the first beginning of good works. — Saint Augustine
- I hesitate to deposit money in a bank. I am afraid I shall never dare to take it out again. When you go to confession and entrust your sins to the safe-keeping of the priest, do you ever come back for them? — Jean Baudrillard