Confess meanings in Urdu
Confess meanings in Urdu are اعتراف کرنا, اِقبال کَرنا, اِقرار کَرنا, اعتراف کَرنا, اقرار کرنا, اقرار Confess in Urdu. More meanings of confess, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
اعتراف کرنا اِقبال کَرنا اِقرار کَرنا اعتراف کَرنا اقرار کرنا اقرار
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Confess.
- (verb) : confess to God in the presence of a priest, as in the Catholic faith
- (verb) : admit (to a wrongdoing)
Sadly, we do a much better job of making people feel guilty than we do of delivering them from the guilt we create. We need to confess this and change our ways.
In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.
Men never cling to their dreams with such tenacity as at the moment when they are losing faith in them, and know it, but do not dare yet to confess it to themselves.
More words related to the meanings of Confess
|اقرارeqraar||Declaration Consent Confession Affirmation Admission Acquiescence Avowal Acknowledgement Yea Vow Proviso Promise Pledge|
|اعتراف کرناeteraaf karna||Confessant Own Acknowledge Acclaim|
|اقرار کرناeqraar karna||Own Admit Acknowledge Covenant|
More words from Urdu related to Confess
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confess meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لکھ دیناوعدہاقبالتسلیماِظہارِ تَشُکَر کَرناشرطتصدیقہم آہنگیشناخت کرناعہد کرنامرضیفرض کرنابیانتوثیقمعاہدہگرواعترافپہنچاقرار کرنادر حقیقتاجابتحق دار ہوناقسم کھاناماننااقبالی بیانکلاممان لینااقرار نامہگروی رکھنارسیدمداخلتداد دیناسویکارآتممنتتسلیم کرناپیمانمقولہقبولیتاپناگرویرضامندیبار یابیبچنرضا مند ہوناقسمہانبیپکا وعدہشُکَرِيَہ ادا کَرنازبان دینا ...
Idiom with the word Confess in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Confess
What are the meanings of Confess in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confess in Urdu are اقرار - eqraar, اعتراف کرنا - eteraaf karna and اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Confess in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confess or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confess synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confess. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confess in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confess in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confess with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confess?
Meanings of confess are اقرار - eqraar, اعتراف کرنا - eteraaf karna and اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna
Whats the definition of confess?
Definition of the confess are
- confess to God in the presence of a priest, as in the Catholic faith
- admit (to a wrongdoing)
What is the synonym of confess?
Synonym of word confess are declaration, consent, confession, affirmation, confessant, admission, own, acquiescence, acknowledge, avowal
What are the idioms with the word confess?
Here are the idioms with the word confess in them.
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
What are the idioms related to confess?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confess.
- Own up
- Revenge is a confession of pain
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- He does not cleanse himself of his sins who denies them
- The tongue has sworn it but the mind is unsworn
What are the quotes with word confess?
Here are the quotes with the word confess in them
- Sadly, we do a much better job of making people feel guilty than we do of delivering them from the guilt we create. We need to confess this and change our ways. — Tony Campolo
- In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet. — Winston Churchill
- Men never cling to their dreams with such tenacity as at the moment when they are losing faith in them, and know it, but do not dare yet to confess it to themselves. — William Graham Sumner
- I confess that for fifteen years my efforts in education, and my hopes of success in establishing a system of national education, have always been associated with the idea of coupling the education of this country with the religious communities which exist. — Richard Cobden