Traditional meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Traditional.
- (adjective satellite) : pertaining to time-honored orthodox doctrines
- (adjective) : consisting of or derived from tradition
Former President Bill Clinton, who is widely regarded as a political mastermind, may have sounded like a traditional liberal at the beginning of his term in office. But what ultimately defined his presidency was his amazing pliability on matters of principle.
You know, 'The Golden Girls' was a very unusual show to start on. I was young, and it was a show about old people, and it was a very traditional show, but it was also an amazing training ground for a joke-writer. It forced me to learn those skills.
More words related to the meanings of Traditional
More words from Urdu related to Traditional
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Traditional meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہنسیروایتیطرحدارمن گھڑتنخرے دکھانانقل بناناموروثیپرخطانقبحرامزادہتضحیکبَناوَٹیپاکھنڈجَعلی رُوپ ديناناکارہ گولہاُفتادہرسمیاتیپابند رسومپرتصنوعتمسخرحَيرَت اَنگيزطرح دارغیر حقیقیدوغلاغلطیعامپڑتیجعل سازیکِسی ضابطے کے مُطابِقرسمیاستہزاديو مالائیبننابھيس بَدَلنابا قاعدہنَکاشت ہونے کی حالَتحَرامینقلتعَجُب خَيزبناوٹقلبیملاوٹیجھوٹدکھاوٹیفَيشَنیپراگندہنقل کرنے والاقرار یافتہپگڑی اچھالنابنایا ہوا ...
What are the meanings of Traditional in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Traditional in Urdu are نقلی - naqli, روایتی - rawaayati, رواجی - rawaaji and پیڑہی در پیڑہی - piirhi dar piirhi. To understand how would you translate the word Traditional in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Traditional or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Traditional synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Traditional. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Traditional in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Traditional in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Traditional with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by traditional?
Meanings of traditional are نقلی - naqli, روایتی - rawaayati, رواجی - rawaaji and پیڑہی در پیڑہی - piirhi dar piirhi
Whats the definition of traditional?
Definition of the traditional are
- pertaining to time-honored orthodox doctrines
- consisting of or derived from tradition
What is the synonym of traditional?
Synonym of word traditional are fabricated, preventional, mimetical, fabulous, dud, preadmonish, impingent, wont, contrived, runcible
What are the idioms related to traditional?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word traditional.
- Play upon words
What are the quotes with word traditional?
Here are the quotes with the word traditional in them
- Former President Bill Clinton, who is widely regarded as a political mastermind, may have sounded like a traditional liberal at the beginning of his term in office. But what ultimately defined his presidency was his amazing pliability on matters of principle. — Thomas Frank
- When you're doing the traditional musicals, singing songs that are 40 and 50 years old, you realize there's a reason why those musicals are hits. These are amazing songs! — Tom Wopat
- You know, 'The Golden Girls' was a very unusual show to start on. I was young, and it was a show about old people, and it was a very traditional show, but it was also an amazing training ground for a joke-writer. It forced me to learn those skills. — Mitchell Hurwitz
- When you look at Japanese traditional architecture, you have to look at Japanese culture and its relationship with nature. You can actually live in a harmonious, close contact with nature - this very unique to Japan. — Tadao Ando