Ordinary meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Ordinary.
- (noun) : (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- (noun) : an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
- (noun) : a judge of a probate court
- (noun) : a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- (noun) : the expected or commonplace condition or situation
- (adjective) : not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
More words related to the meanings of Ordinary
More words from Urdu related to Ordinary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ordinary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بوداغَير حَقِيقیروزانہتیرتاکمترمَعرُوفعام فہمچھوٹاپلکلیہاوسط درجے کادرشتسلیمنیچاجگتپھیلنیکھلااخذ کرنابناوٹیلوگجہاز میںکُوچَکداستانینیکمشترککم عمرمالوفپیڑہی در پیڑہیروایتیمنٹحقیر کرنابا قاعدہعادیدنیاویجدا کرنافر و تنکھلا آشکارباریکصغیرمَصنُوعیہر روزفَرسُودَہگھٹیاشَناساپُرانامستعملمہینسگرااوسطدستور کی ...
Idiom with the word Ordinary in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ordinary
|Rank and file||عام سپاہی یا آدمی|
|Wash one dirty linen in piblic||گھریلو باتیں عام کرنا|
|Who does not mix with the crowd knows nothing||عام لوگوں سے ملے جلے بغیر کسی بات کا پتہ نہیں لگتا|
What are the meanings of Ordinary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ordinary in Urdu are عام - aam, معمولی - mamuuli and روایتی - rawaayati. To understand how would you translate the word Ordinary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ordinary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ordinary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ordinary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ordinary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ordinary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ordinary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ordinary?
Meanings of ordinary are عام - aam, معمولی - mamuuli and روایتی - rawaayati
Whats the definition of ordinary?
Definition of the ordinary are
- (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
- a judge of a probate court
- a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- the expected or commonplace condition or situation
- not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
What is the synonym of ordinary?
Synonym of word ordinary are commonplace, subnormal, generalized, conventionalisation, modest, simple, normotensive, generalised, old school, minute
What are the idioms with the word ordinary?
Here are the idioms with the word ordinary in them.
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
What are the idioms related to ordinary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ordinary.
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
- Kings alone are no more than single man
- No par value
- Old song
- Out of common
What are the quotes with word ordinary?
Here are the quotes with the word ordinary in them
- When the shriveled skin of the ordinary is stuffed out with meaning, it satisfies the senses amazingly. — Virginia Woolf
- It's amazing what ordinary people can do if they set out without preconceived notions. — Ben Stein
- You would be amazed what the ordinary guy knows. — Matt Drudge
- The real art is not to come up with extraordinary clever words but to make ordinary simple words do extraordinary things. To use the language that we all use and to make amazing things occur. — Graham Swift