Accustomed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Accustomed.
- (adjective satellite) : commonly used or practiced; usual
I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself.
It's a very difficult thing for people to accept, seeing women act out anger on the screen. We're more accustomed to seeing men expressing rage and women crying.
More words related to the meanings of Accustomed
More words from Urdu related to Accustomed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accustomed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رواجیپیڑہی در پیڑہیمروجبَناوَٹیکثِير الوَقُوعخوگررام ہونارائجرسمحَيرَت اَنگيزغیر حقیقیدھیماہلا ہوامروجہعادَت کے مُطابِقمقررہديو مالائیبار بار آنے والاروکھا پھیکادستور کیپابند رسومتعَجُب خَيزاکثرگھریلومانوسروایتیما نوسمصنوعیبنایا ہوامُکَرّرنقلیدستور کے موافقغَير حَقِيقیآیا جایا کرناہلناپالتو بناناجبریبا قاعدہبناوٹیداستانیہلانارسمیروایت سے مُتعلّقمقرریمَصنُوعیمُتعَدّدمانوس کرنارام کرناعادیعام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Accustomed
What are the meanings of Accustomed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accustomed in Urdu are روایتی - rawaayati, عادی - aadi, خوگر - khu gar, مروج - murawwaj and ما نوس - maa nuus. To understand how would you translate the word Accustomed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accustomed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accustomed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accustomed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accustomed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accustomed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accustomed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accustomed?
Meanings of accustomed are روایتی - rawaayati, عادی - aadi, خوگر - khu gar, مروج - murawwaj and ما نوس - maa nuus
Whats the definition of accustomed?
Definition of the accustomed are
- commonly used or practiced; usual
What is the synonym of accustomed?
Synonym of word accustomed are conventionalise, compulsive, addicted, conventionalisation, acclimatised, ordinary, addict, tame, old school, accustomedness
What are the idioms related to accustomed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accustomed.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Find one legs
- To fall prey to
- He who is willing to work finds it hard to wait
What are the quotes with word accustomed?
Here are the quotes with the word accustomed in them
- I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself. — Cameron Diaz
- I'm so accustomed to being alone. — Leighton Meester
- It's a very difficult thing for people to accept, seeing women act out anger on the screen. We're more accustomed to seeing men expressing rage and women crying. — Rebecca De Mornay
- In the heat of our campaigns, we have all become accustomed to a little anger and exaggeration. Yet, on the whole, our political process has served us well. — Edmund S. Muskie