Counterproductive meanings in Urdu
Counterproductive meanings in Urdu is نقصان دہ Counterproductive in Urdu. More meanings of counterproductive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Counterproductive.
- (adjective satellite) : tending to hinder the achievement of a goal
More words related to the meanings of Counterproductive
More words from Urdu related to Counterproductive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Counterproductive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Counterproductive
What are the meanings of Counterproductive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Counterproductive in Urdu is نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh. To understand how would you translate the word Counterproductive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Counterproductive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Counterproductive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Counterproductive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Counterproductive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Counterproductive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Counterproductive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by counterproductive?
Meaning of counterproductive is نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh
Whats the definition of counterproductive?
Definition of the counterproductive are
- tending to hinder the achievement of a goal
What is the synonym of counterproductive?
Synonym of word counterproductive are inimical, damascene, detribalization, lossy, lossier, indemnifying, detrimental, scathing, damning, disadvantageous
What are the idioms related to counterproductive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word counterproductive.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Gain gotten by a lie will burn one's fingers
What are the quotes with word counterproductive?
Here are the quotes with the word counterproductive in them
- I never had a policy about marriage. I got married very young in life and I always think in all relationships, I've always thought that it's counterproductive to have a theory on that. — Jack Nicholson
- A total nuclear freeze is counterproductive - especially now, when technology is rapidly changing and the Soviets have some important strategic advantages. — Herman Kahn