Damascene meanings in Urdu
Damascene meanings in Urdu is نقصان دہ Damascene in Urdu. More meanings of damascene, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Damascene.
- (noun) : a design produced by inlaying gold or silver into steel
- (noun) : a native or inhabitant of Damascus
- (verb) : inlay metal with gold and silver
- (adjective satellite) : (of metals) decorated or inlaid with a wavy pattern of different (especially precious) metals
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of Damascus or its people
More words related to the meanings of Damascene
More words from Urdu related to Damascene
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Damascene meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Damascene
What are the meanings of Damascene in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Damascene in Urdu is نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh. To understand how would you translate the word Damascene in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Damascene or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Damascene synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Damascene. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Damascene in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Damascene in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Damascene with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by damascene?
Meaning of damascene is نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh
Whats the definition of damascene?
Definition of the damascene are
- a design produced by inlaying gold or silver into steel
- a native or inhabitant of Damascus
- inlay metal with gold and silver
- (of metals) decorated or inlaid with a wavy pattern of different (especially precious) metals
- of or relating to or characteristic of Damascus or its people
What is the synonym of damascene?
Synonym of word damascene are perniciousness, damnability, hurtful, lossful, detrimental, scathing, detribalisation, harmfulness, damnifying, detrimentalness
What are the idioms related to damascene?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word damascene.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Gain gotten by a lie will burn one's fingers