Cultivate meanings in Urdu
Cultivate meanings in Urdu are زراعت کرنا, تعلقات بڑھانا, کاشت کرنا, اگانا, قَلبہ رائی کَرنا, زمین پَر ہل چلانا, جوتنا, کھیت جوتنا, زراعت کَرنا Cultivate in Urdu. More meanings of cultivate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Cultivate.
- (verb) : prepare for crops
- (verb) : foster the growth of
- (verb) : adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- (verb) : teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
More words from Urdu related to Cultivate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cultivate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Cultivate in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Cultivate
What are the meanings of Cultivate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cultivate in Urdu are کاشت کرنا - kaasht karna, اگانا - ugaana, جوتنا - jotna and زراعت کرنا - zaraaat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Cultivate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cultivate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cultivate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cultivate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cultivate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cultivate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cultivate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cultivate?
Meanings of cultivate are کاشت کرنا - kaasht karna, اگانا - ugaana, جوتنا - jotna and زراعت کرنا - zaraaat karna
Whats the definition of cultivate?
Definition of the cultivate are
- prepare for crops
- foster the growth of
- adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
What is the synonym of cultivate?
Synonym of word cultivate are cultivating, husband, plant, grow, yoke, farm
What are the idioms with the word cultivate?
Here are the idioms with the word cultivate in them.
- When you are forming new friendships cultivate the old
What are the idioms related to cultivate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cultivate.
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
What are the quotes with word cultivate?
Here are the quotes with the word cultivate in them
- The primary distinction of the artist is that he must actively cultivate that state which most men, necessarily, must avoid the state of being alone. — James Baldwin
- Doors open because you're beautiful, but I wouldn't cultivate beauty to the exclusion of brains. — Tia Carrere
- Getting money is not all a man's business: to cultivate kindness is a valuable part of the business of life. — Samuel Johnson
- An education which does not cultivate the will is an education that depraves the mind. — Anatole France