Husband meanings in Urdu
Husband meanings in Urdu are بالم, سوامی, کنتھ, بھرتار, پی, خاوند, شوہر, شوہر بننا, خصم, کاروبار چلانا, گھر والا, خسم, اگانا, کاشت کرنا, کفایت شعاری, پریتم, زوج, پیا, مرد, پیتم, پتی, جگت یا چلن سے چلنا, میاں Husband in Urdu. More meanings of husband, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Husband.
- (verb) : use cautiously and frugally
- (noun) : a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
More words related to the meanings of Husband
More words from Urdu related to Husband
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Husband meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پتیفریق ثانیپُرشجفتحبیبحیوان ناطقمغلوب یا ضبط کرناکفایت شعاریمحبوبمڈھجوڑا بناناگھر والانمادھ پتیرئیسپتاساجھادستی اشتہارجوڑا لگناجانیبَشَرزمین پَر ہل چلاناغازیانصرامدرانتی کا پھلجمنابڑے میاںآقاپھُرتی سےبڑا ٹکڑانازنینشخصشادی ھونابھرتی کرنامنگيترپیتمکساصحابعلم خانہ داریبالممارناکنجوسیداروغہبیج ڈالناسائیںجاگیر دارپرتحصہ کرناورقیہجوڑی ...
Idioms with the word Husband in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Husband
What are the meanings of Husband in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Husband in Urdu are شوہر - shauhar, کفایت شعاری - kefaayat shiaari, میاں - miyaan, گھر والا - ghar waala, پتی - patti, بالم - baalam, اگانا - ugaana, سوامی - Swami, زوج - Zouj, کاشت کرنا - kaasht karna, پی - pi, پریتم - priitam, مرد - mard, خاوند - khaawind, پیا - piya and پیتم - piitam. To understand how would you translate the word Husband in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Husband or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Husband synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Husband. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Husband in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Husband in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Husband with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by husband?
Meanings of husband are شوہر - shauhar, کفایت شعاری - kefaayat shiaari, میاں - miyaan, گھر والا - ghar waala, پتی - patti, بالم - baalam, اگانا - ugaana, سوامی - Swami, زوج - Zouj, کاشت کرنا - kaasht karna, پی - pi, پریتم - priitam, مرد - mard, خاوند - khaawind, پیا - piya and پیتم - piitam
Whats the definition of husband?
Definition of the husband are
- use cautiously and frugally
- a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
What is the synonym of husband?
Synonym of word husband are husbanding, effervescent, hubby, housekeeper, leafiness, husbanded, effaceable, sweetheart, plant, leafier
What are the idioms with the word husband?
Here are the idioms with the word husband in them.
- A bad husband cannot be a good man
- A good husband makes a good wife
- If the wife sins the husband is not innocent
What are the idioms related to husband?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word husband.
- Industry is fortune's right hand and frugality her left
- Men do not realise how great a revenue thrift is
- No alchemy to saving or frugality
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
- Fair is not fair but that which pleaseth
What are the quotes with word husband?
Here are the quotes with the word husband in them
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
- My husband gave me a necklace. It's fake. I requested fake. Maybe I'm paranoid, but in this day and age, I don't want something around my neck that's worth more than my head. — Rita Rudner
- I was a queen, and you took away my crown a wife, and you killed my husband a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long. — Marie Antoinette
- I have been alone since my husband died. I stay in my home. I don't date. It's hard to date when you're at home. Nobody knows you. — Anna Nicole Smith