Yoke meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Yoke.
- (noun) : two items of the same kind
- (noun) : a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- (verb) : link with or as with a yoke
- (noun) : stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
- (noun) : fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
- (noun) : support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
- (noun) : a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke
- (verb) : put a yoke on or join with a yoke
- (verb) : become joined or linked together
- (noun) : an oppressive power
- ہَل چَلانے کے لِيے بيلوں کی جوت
More words related to the meanings of Yoke
More words from Urdu related to Yoke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Yoke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہاجو کچھجوابمساوی ہوناکار کنسبکلہسن کی بوتھیشعلہمنگيتربینائبھاری کام کرنے والامساویفتیلہوضع حملقمار بازینازکجوڑیاجالااگاناجلارفیق حیاتجوڑجو بھیہم رتبہموافق پڑناجان فشانیکھلالہسن کی جوخفیفمياں بيویذوشُعاعمزدور اہل قلمکفوہم سرکوششہار جیتآسانجوٹچاندنیتعلقات بڑھانارونقخاوند یا بیویمشقت کرنامقابلہقسمت آزمائجوا کھیلنامناسب ہوناچمکدارجُڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Yoke
What are the meanings of Yoke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Yoke in Urdu are جوا - ju a, جتنا - jitna, جوتنا - jotna, جوڑی - jori and جوت - jot. To understand how would you translate the word Yoke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Yoke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Yoke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Yoke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Yoke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Yoke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Yoke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by yoke?
Meanings of yoke are جوا - ju a, جتنا - jitna, جوتنا - jotna, جوڑی - jori and جوت - jot
Whats the definition of yoke?
Definition of the yoke are
- two items of the same kind
- a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- link with or as with a yoke
- stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
- fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
- support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
- a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke
- put a yoke on or join with a yoke
- become joined or linked together
- an oppressive power
- ہَل چَلانے کے لِيے بيلوں کی جوت
What is the synonym of yoke?
Synonym of word yoke are gambles, drudge, gambier, as many as, gamb, whatever, gambrel, equal, hazard, cultivate
What are the idioms with the word yoke?
Here are the idioms with the word yoke in them.
- Put a yoke on
What are the idioms related to yoke?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word yoke.
- Gambling and lying go together
- He who trusts all things to chance makes a lottery of his life
- The cards beat all the players be they never so skilful
- A small sum will serve to pay a short reckoning
- A sorrow is an itching place which is made wrose by scratching
What are the quotes with word yoke?
Here is the quote with the word yoke in them
- With his trademark courage and conviction, President Reagan led us out of the Cold War, spreading his vision of freedom, resulting in the release of millions of people from the yoke of communism. — John Doolittle