Pinnacle meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pinnacle.
- (noun) : the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
If newspapers were a baseball team, they would be the Mets - without the hope for those folks at the very pinnacle of the financial food chain - who average nearly $24 million a year in income - 'next year.'
More words related to the meanings of Pinnacle
More words from Urdu related to Pinnacle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pinnacle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pinnacle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pinnacle in Urdu are چوٹی - choti, سر - sur and کلس - kalas. To understand how would you translate the word Pinnacle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pinnacle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pinnacle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pinnacle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pinnacle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pinnacle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pinnacle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pinnacle?
Meanings of pinnacle are چوٹی - choti, سر - sur and کلس - kalas
Whats the definition of pinnacle?
Definition of the pinnacle are
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
What is the synonym of pinnacle?
Synonym of word pinnacle are fulcrum, manhead, peakish, tune, cusp, headpan, peakier, top, braids, vowels
What are the quotes with word pinnacle?
Here are the quotes with the word pinnacle in them
- I was fired at the pinnacle of my career, on my 39th birthday. And in the year that followed, I learned that there are many psychological phases of being 'let go.' — Mika Brzezinski
- If newspapers were a baseball team, they would be the Mets - without the hope for those folks at the very pinnacle of the financial food chain - who average nearly $24 million a year in income - 'next year.' — Eric Alterman
- You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity. — Thomas Wolfe
- I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism. — Bob Riley