Debate meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Debate.
- (noun) : a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- (verb) : have an argument about something
- (noun) : the formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- (verb) : argue with one another
- (verb) : discuss the pros and cons of an issue
We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views.
More words related to the meanings of Debate
More words from Urdu related to Debate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Debate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھوٹمذہبتکرارکلامکہن سنناختلاف رائےمباحثہثبوتتنقید قبیحجھگڑاتنازعہجَھگڑاعقلیتراڑتقریرقضیہ کرنااِختَلاف راۓحجتنتیجہمخالفانہ تنقیدتکرار کرناالجھاؤبگاڑاسلوب عقلیرد و بدلسوال جوابدلیل کرناشَکَررَنجیجرحما حاصلسلسلہ بند تقریرگفتگوالجھ پڑنانااتفاقینزاعنذاعگُفتگُومعترض ہونالڑائیاَن بَنتنازعلن ترانیگفت و شنیدردوبدلمکالمہمظاہرہنوک جھوکقصہزيرِِ بحث لانافساد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Debate
What are the meanings of Debate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Debate in Urdu are مباحثہ - mubaahisah, استدلال - istedlaal, بحث - baehs and مناظرہ - munaazrah. To understand how would you translate the word Debate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Debate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Debate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Debate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Debate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Debate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Debate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by debate?
Meanings of debate are مباحثہ - mubaahisah, استدلال - istedlaal, بحث - baehs and مناظرہ - munaazrah
Whats the definition of debate?
Definition of the debate are
- a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- have an argument about something
- the formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- argue with one another
- discuss the pros and cons of an issue
What is the synonym of debate?
Synonym of word debate are dissension, reliquaire, dispute, reasonings, discussion, reasoning, diatribe, reasoner, argumentation, reasoned
What are the idioms related to debate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word debate.
- Proing and coning
- To put silencea
- Proing and coning
- Do not argue against the sun
- Have a word with
What are the quotes with word debate?
Here are the quotes with the word debate in them
- We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views. — James McGreevey
- Convinced as I am and as I am from my government that the world needs a new moral architecture over all I believe that this should be the first topic to debate in our world of today, ethics, moral. — Hugo Chavez
- Maybe one day the world will change, that we'll be in a luxurious position of being able to debate whether or not it's inherently wrong to eat animals, but the question doesn't matter right now. — Jonathan Safran Foer
- Bill Gates is a relative newcomer to the fight against global warming, but he's already shifting the debate over climate change. — Jeff Goodell