Dedication meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dedication.
- (noun) : the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
- (noun) : a message that makes a pledge
- (noun) : complete and wholehearted fidelity
- (noun) : a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
- (noun) : a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her.
More words from Urdu related to Dedication
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dedication meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذمہرشوتتجربہاشتراک کرناانتسابفیضقربانرَقمی مُعاوضَہباجآرپنجوڑناجائداد متروکہنوازشسیاق و سباقپاس داری کرنایقینباورخیراتاحترامپیشکشساتھ ملاناربطشفقتحالمحصول لگاناخصئے نکال ڈالناانعاممُتحِد کَرنابھوگدست گیری کرنااطاعتاجرتاعتباراعتبار کرنانشانینذرہبہ بذریعے وصیتساتھ دیناعلاقہیاوریپیش کرناخارج کرنابچہ دانی نکالنانیازپَیوَست کَر دیناچڑھاواتقویت دیناعبودیتاُجرَتاعتماد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dedication
What are the meanings of Dedication in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dedication in Urdu are وقف - waqf, انتساب - intisaab and نذر - nazar. To understand how would you translate the word Dedication in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dedication or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dedication synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dedication. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dedication in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dedication in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dedication with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dedication?
Meanings of dedication are وقف - waqf, انتساب - intisaab and نذر - nazar
Whats the definition of dedication?
Definition of the dedication are
- the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
- a message that makes a pledge
- complete and wholehearted fidelity
- a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
- a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
What is the synonym of dedication?
Synonym of word dedication are wakf, trust, legacy, endowment, devotion, attribution, combine, connection, bequest, assignment
What are the idioms related to dedication?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dedication.
- Go in for
- Go in for
- Guardian angel
- Keep one heart
- To wear a principle in one heart
What are the quotes with word dedication?
Here are the quotes with the word dedication in them
- My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her. — Ron Livingston
- Film editing is now something almost everyone can do at a simple level and enjoy it, but to take it to a higher level requires the same dedication and persistence that any art form does. — Walter Murch
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. — Vince Lombardi
- And, you know, you try and preach to them there's more to this game than just walking up to home plate, swinging the bat, fielding a ground ball. There's some dedication in it, some love you've got to put into this work. — Eddie Murray