Discretion meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Discretion.
- (noun) : knowing how to avoid embarrassment or distress
- (noun) : the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- (noun) : freedom to act or judge on one's own
- (noun) : the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
- (noun) : refined taste; tact
I think the International Criminal Court could be a threat to American security interests, because the prosecutor of the court has enormous discretion in going after war crimes. And the way the Statute of Rome is written, responsibility for war crimes can be taken all the way up the chain of command.
More words related to the meanings of Discretion
More words from Urdu related to Discretion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discretion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Discretion in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Discretion
What are the meanings of Discretion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discretion in Urdu are اختیار - ekhteyaar, دُور اندیشی, قُوت فیصلہ, اختیار تمیزی and صوابدید - sawaab diid. To understand how would you translate the word Discretion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discretion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discretion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discretion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discretion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discretion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discretion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discretion?
Meanings of discretion are اختیار - ekhteyaar, دُور اندیشی, قُوت فیصلہ, اختیار تمیزی and صوابدید - sawaab diid
Whats the definition of discretion?
Definition of the discretion are
- knowing how to avoid embarrassment or distress
- the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- freedom to act or judge on one's own
- the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
- refined taste; tact
What is the synonym of discretion?
Synonym of word discretion are choice, authority, adoption, abbreviation, discretio, supersede, pick, option, expediency, jurisdication
What are the idioms with the word discretion?
Here are the idioms with the word discretion in them.
- An ounce of discretion is worth a pound of wit
What are the idioms related to discretion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discretion.
- Lack lustre
- Make an exhibition of oneself
- Reason and authority the two brightest lights of the earth
- Ride up
- Such a man as thou would be draw thee to such company
What are the quotes with word discretion?
Here are the quotes with the word discretion in them
- Most high courts in other nations do not have discretion, such as we enjoy, in selecting the cases that the high court reviews. Our court is virtually alone in the amount of discretion it has. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- Even private persons in due season, with discretion and temper, may reprove others, whom they observe to commit sin, or follow bad courses, out of charitable design, and with hope to reclaim them. — Isaac Barrow
- There are divers men who make a great show of loyalty, and pretend to such discretion in the hidden things they hear, that at the end folk come to put faith in them. — Marie de France
- I think the International Criminal Court could be a threat to American security interests, because the prosecutor of the court has enormous discretion in going after war crimes. And the way the Statute of Rome is written, responsibility for war crimes can be taken all the way up the chain of command. — John Bolton