Choice meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Choice.
- (noun) : one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- (adjective satellite) : of superior grade
- (adjective satellite) : appealing to refined taste
More words related to the meanings of Choice
More words from Urdu related to Choice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Choice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Choice in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Choice
What are the meanings of Choice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Choice in Urdu are خاطر - khaatir, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, عمدہ - umdah, انتخاب - intekhaab, پسند - pasand, اختیار - ekhteyaar, مرضی - marzi and صلاح - salaah. To understand how would you translate the word Choice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Choice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Choice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Choice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Choice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Choice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Choice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by choice?
Meanings of choice are خاطر - khaatir, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, عمدہ - umdah, انتخاب - intekhaab, پسند - pasand, اختیار - ekhteyaar, مرضی - marzi and صلاح - salaah
Whats the definition of choice?
Definition of the choice are
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- of superior grade
- appealing to refined taste
What is the synonym of choice?
Synonym of word choice are favour, favored, noble, bolection, likelier, option, precollection, wills, behalf, pleasing
What are the idioms with the word choice?
Here are the idioms with the word choice in them.
- Chance makes relations choice makes friends
- No choice amongst stinking fish
What are the idioms related to choice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word choice.
- There are as many thousands of tastes as there are of persons
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
- The pick of the basket
- Last come worst served
- Love makes fit for any work
What are the quotes with word choice?
Here are the quotes with the word choice in them
- I gambled and I lost. I failed in securing my options for this choice for myself, but I succeeded in verifying the Dark Age is still with us. — Jack Kevorkian
- The human body and mind are tremendous forces that are continually amazing scientists and society. Therefore, we have no choice but to keep an open mind as to what the human being can achieve. — Evelyn Glennie
- We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward. — Arthur Erickson
- Growing up going to Christian school and the concept that you're born a sinner and you don't really have a choice to change who you are has been hammered into my head and created the entire reason why I made art and made a band and made records called 'Antichrist Superstar.' — Marilyn Manson