Doomed meanings in Urdu
Doomed meanings in Urdu is برباد Doomed in Urdu. More meanings of doomed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Doomed.
- (adjective satellite) : in danger of the eternal punishment of hell
- (noun) : people who are destined to die soon
- (adjective satellite) : marked for certain death
- (adjective satellite) : marked by or promising bad fortune
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to') determined by tragic fate
In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized.
More words from Urdu related to Doomed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doomed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تحلیل ہونااجاڑناتباہخستہ حالمریضہاترناناس یا ویران کرناغارتمنحوساجاڑاسرافضائعشکستگی کی حالت میںپھینکناپامال کرنااللے تللےبربادحلیمخرچ کرنابے چراغابترضائع کرناکھسناتا راج کرنالعینصابرگھٹناجائیداد کو برباد کرنامسمارنقصانتباہیچوپٹٹُوٹا پُھوٹامریضکم ہونافضول استعمال کرنارائیگانمردودبربادیلٹناماراجو خستہ حالت میں ہوبگاڑناویرانخاک میں ملانالعنتیڈبوناپامالیخرابکھنڈر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Doomed
What are the meanings of Doomed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doomed in Urdu is برباد - bar baad. To understand how would you translate the word Doomed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doomed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doomed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doomed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doomed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doomed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doomed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doomed?
Meaning of doomed is برباد - bar baad
Whats the definition of doomed?
Definition of the doomed are
- in danger of the eternal punishment of hell
- people who are destined to die soon
- marked for certain death
- marked by or promising bad fortune
- (usually followed by to') determined by tragic fate
What is the synonym of doomed?
Synonym of word doomed are devastated, discomfited, ruinated, rutilated, vernacle, waste, spoiled, wrecked, ruing, wastering
What are the idioms related to doomed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word doomed.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Eat out of house and home
- Go to pot
- Pluck down
- Repay not virtue with vice
What are the quotes with word doomed?
Here are the quotes with the word doomed in them
- Mass transportation is doomed to failure in North America because a person's car is the only place where he can be alone and think. — Marshall McLuhan
- Surely being a Professional Beauty - let alone an ageing one - is one of the most insecure and doomed careers imaginable. — Julie Burchill
- In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized. — Clara Zetkin
- A belief in hell and the knowledge that every ambition is doomed to frustration at the hands of a skeleton have never prevented the majority of human beings from behaving as though death were no more than an unfounded rumor. — Aldous Huxley