Patient meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Patient.
- (noun) : a person who requires medical care
- (noun) : the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- (adjective) : enduring trying circumstances with even temper or characterized by such endurance
More words related to the meanings of Patient
More words from Urdu related to Patient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Patient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منحوسابترناموافقبربادیسلیمدھیمالٹناشکستگی کی حالت میںمریض ساماراگھمبیرخطبی سابے دمکریم النفسدکھبگاڑناخلیقغارتنرمویرانعلیلحیا دارخاک میں ملاناکھودناخبطیناتواںرحم دلدائمی قبضبے رونقبربادمسمارناسازگارڈبوناروگمعمولیپامالیمزارافسردہ طبعملولبردبارغیر مالوفبے ہمتاِنسان صِفتبپتاپامالمہرباننرم چیزتاراج کرنادکھیفاسد ...
Idioms with the word Patient in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Patient
What are the meanings of Patient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Patient in Urdu are مریض - mariiz, برباد - bar baad, بیمار - biimaar, حلیم - haliim and صابر - Sabir. To understand how would you translate the word Patient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Patient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Patient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Patient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Patient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Patient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Patient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by patient?
Meanings of patient are مریض - mariiz, برباد - bar baad, بیمار - biimaar, حلیم - haliim and صابر - Sabir
Whats the definition of patient?
Definition of the patient are
- a person who requires medical care
- the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- enduring trying circumstances with even temper or characterized by such endurance
What is the synonym of patient?
Synonym of word patient are ill, spurned, bemedalled, grave, undebased, sickly, diseased, runt, beamily, affable
What are the idioms with the word patient?
Here are the idioms with the word patient in them.
- An unruly patient makes a harsh physician
- The patient hath more need of the physician than the physician of the patient
What are the idioms related to patient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word patient.
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- An unruly patient makes a harsh physician
- Plague pit
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Eat out of house and home
What are the quotes with word patient?
Here are the quotes with the word patient in them
- I'm really lucky that my record companies have been patient with me and leave me alone and give me the time to make it right in my mind. — Sarah McLachlan
- The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. — Voltaire
- This life is a hospital in which every patient is possessed with a desire to change his bed. — Charles Baudelaire
- We learned to be patient observers like the owl. We learned cleverness from the crow, and courage from the jay, who will attack an owl ten times its size to drive it off its territory. But above all of them ranked the chickadee because of its indomitable spirit. — Tom Brown, Jr.