Spoiled meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Spoiled.
- (adjective satellite) : (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- (adjective satellite) : having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
I was a 'Duck Hunt' and 'Mario' guy, and stuff like that. I was never technologically driven. I never had all the cool, new toys. I was the youngest child, I wasn't the only child, so I wasn't spoiled as a kid. And, we were on the farm, so we didn't have a lot. Also, with computers, I'm not very good with them. I just check my email.
More words related to the meanings of Spoiled
More words from Urdu related to Spoiled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoiled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضرر رسیدہلگنتیبد فالیظالمروگیلابربادیبرائیذلیلفحشپامالیکمینہنجسخراباتیچوپٹدردہیچاچھے کا ضِدکجبگاڑناغیر پاکیزہبےحقیقتپھس پھساخستہ حاللرزانکیچڑ سے بھرا ہواتاراج کرنابرائی سےبدمعاشکھوناکینہبیکارمقہورساقطبہ دقتملوثمصیبت زدہسڑا ہوارشوت دیناشیطانیبیمار کی مانندخرچ کرناکھوٹشامت زدہناپاکپائمالگمراہبدمزہویرانضائعبلا ...
Idiom with the word Spoiled in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Spoiled
What are the meanings of Spoiled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoiled in Urdu are خراب - kharaab, برباد - bar baad, تباہ - tabaah, ضائع - zaae and بگڑا - bigra. To understand how would you translate the word Spoiled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoiled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoiled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoiled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoiled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoiled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoiled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoiled?
Meanings of spoiled are خراب - kharaab, برباد - bar baad, تباہ - tabaah, ضائع - zaae and بگڑا - bigra
Whats the definition of spoiled?
Definition of the spoiled are
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
What is the synonym of spoiled?
Synonym of word spoiled are unchaste, ruinated, irrupting, corrupt, prostitude, miswrought, wastrife, ruined, heired, irrupted
What are the idioms with the word spoiled?
Here are the idioms with the word spoiled in them.
- No tale so good but may be spoiled in telling
What are the idioms related to spoiled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spoiled.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Pluck down
- Out of joint
- Eat out of house and home
- Go to pot
What are the quotes with word spoiled?
Here are the quotes with the word spoiled in them
- It is not the young people that degenerate they are not spoiled till those of mature age are already sunk into corruption. — Charles de Montesquieu
- Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today, because all the kids today have cars, it seems. When I was young you were lucky to have a bike. — James Cagney
- I was a 'Duck Hunt' and 'Mario' guy, and stuff like that. I was never technologically driven. I never had all the cool, new toys. I was the youngest child, I wasn't the only child, so I wasn't spoiled as a kid. And, we were on the farm, so we didn't have a lot. Also, with computers, I'm not very good with them. I just check my email. — Garrett Hedlund
- My dad's probably one of the kindest people in the world. When I was younger that's not how I was- I was a little spoiled brat. — Leonardo DiCaprio