Drill meanings in Urdu
Drill meanings in Urdu are چونا, ٹپکنا, قوائد, فوجی ترتیب دینا, فوجی قواعد کرنا, کسہ چیز میں سوراخ کرنا, برمے سے سوراخ کرنا, برما, گرنا, رسنا, جھرنا, سوراخ کرنا, بیندھنا, برمانا, چھیدنا, سالنا Drill in Urdu. More meanings of drill , it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Drill .
- (noun) : (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- (noun) : similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- (noun) : a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- (noun) : systematic training by multiple repetitions
- (verb) : train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- (verb) : undergo military training or do military exercises
- (verb) : learn by repetition
- (verb) : teach by repetition
- (verb) : make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
More words related to the meanings of Drill
More words from Urdu related to Drill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھرناس یا ویران کرنالٹ جاناگھسنادکھاواچھیتناسیدھے خط میں چھیدناہڑکنابانٹناجوفجمدھرگرناپونگاکم ہوناخشکلاسا یا شیلم لگانااسرافغیر مرطوبمداکتا دینے والاماڑامرجھاناکانٹاکاٹناتلوار سے بھونکناچھیدنیخلاتحلیل ہوناپڑناسوکھناسالنااللے تللےگھلاناسال کرناترتیبچھدنامثقباشارہ کرناٹپکناکھوکھلابربادچھینٹادراڑویرانمٹھابے چراغبے آبرساوزوالنحیف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Drill
What are the meanings of Drill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drill in Urdu are چھیدنا - chheydna, گرنا - girana, ٹپکنا - tapakna, جھرنا - jharna, قوائد - qawaa ed, چونا - chuuna, برما - barma, رسنا - rasna, سوراخ کرنا - suuraakh karna, بیندھنا - Bendhna, برمانا - barmaana and سالنا - Saalna. To understand how would you translate the word Drill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drill . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drill ?
Meanings of drill are چھیدنا - chheydna, گرنا - girana, ٹپکنا - tapakna, جھرنا - jharna, قوائد - qawaa ed, چونا - chuuna, برما - barma, رسنا - rasna, سوراخ کرنا - suuraakh karna, بیندھنا - Bendhna, برمانا - barmaana and سالنا - Saalna
Whats the definition of drill ?
Definition of the drill are
- (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- systematic training by multiple repetitions
- train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- undergo military training or do military exercises
- learn by repetition
- teach by repetition
- make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
What is the synonym of drill ?
Synonym of word drill are pink, downfalling, falllike fruit, ooze, parade, limekilns, betide, toppling, drop, emaciate
What are the idioms related to drill ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drill .
- Spring a leak
- One may sooner fall than rise
- You fall upon scylla desiring to avoid charybdis