Hollow meanings in Urdu
Hollow meanings in Urdu are خول, پونگا, جوف, کھوکھلا کرنا, گڑھا, کھوکھلا پن, خالی, پولا کرنا, سوراخ, کھوکھلا یا تھوتھا کرنا, غار, توتھا, پولا, خلا, چھوچھا, سوراخ کرنا, برمانا, پھوک, کھودنا, خالی کرنا, خندق, کھوکھلا, کھدائ کرنا Hollow in Urdu. More meanings of hollow, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Hollow.
- (verb) : remove the inner part or the core of
- (noun) : a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- (noun) : a small valley between mountains
- (noun) : a cavity or space in something
- (verb) : remove the interior of
- (adjective satellite) : as if echoing in a hollow space
- (adjective) : not solid; having a space or gap or cavity
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of significance or force
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in substance or character
I've always thought of beauty therapy, 'alternative' treatments and the like as the female equivalent of brothels - for essentially self-deceiving people who feel a bit hollow and have to pay to be touched.
More words related to the meanings of Hollow
More words from Urdu related to Hollow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hollow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گڑھابیخ کنی کرنادھنوالاڈھیلاجھروکاعالم اسفلخندق بنانادلدلزمین سے نکالناباران کوٹڈھونگہیچاکیلالوچ دارعرياں طَور پَرمُنہفرصتتلچھٹپوششسیٹھابے رنگدڑاڑدہانچہجزقبضہ چھوڑناقوائدبے تکازیر غورنازکچبھونارجبہاصورتگورفصیلمجوفنقشین کرناروزنچاندنیگولہعليحدہ کر ديناسیٹیوسعتنبٹانالبادہمنہقانونی حمایت کے بغیرکوملرد کرناسوراخمنہ میں دھر لینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hollow
What are the meanings of Hollow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hollow in Urdu are غار - ghaar, خندق - khandaq, خالی - khaali, خلا - khula, جوف - jauf, خالی کرنا - khaali karna, کھوکھلا پن - khokhla pan, کھوکھلا - khokhla, سوراخ - suuraakh, پھوک - phok, گڑھا - garha, پولا - pola, کھودنا - khodna, کھدائ کرنا - khudaa i karna, خول - khol, پونگا - ponga, چھوچھا - Chucha, سوراخ کرنا - suuraakh karna, برمانا - barmaana and کھوکھلا کرنا - khokhla karna. To understand how would you translate the word Hollow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hollow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hollow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hollow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hollow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hollow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hollow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hollow?
Meanings of hollow are غار - ghaar, خندق - khandaq, خالی - khaali, خلا - khula, جوف - jauf, خالی کرنا - khaali karna, کھوکھلا پن - khokhla pan, کھوکھلا - khokhla, سوراخ - suuraakh, پھوک - phok, گڑھا - garha, پولا - pola, کھودنا - khodna, کھدائ کرنا - khudaa i karna, خول - khol, پونگا - ponga, چھوچھا - Chucha, سوراخ کرنا - suuraakh karna, برمانا - barmaana and کھوکھلا کرنا - khokhla karna
Whats the definition of hollow?
Definition of the hollow are
- remove the inner part or the core of
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- a small valley between mountains
- a cavity or space in something
- remove the interior of
- as if echoing in a hollow space
- not solid; having a space or gap or cavity
- devoid of significance or force
- lacking in substance or character
What is the synonym of hollow?
Synonym of word hollow are cavity, trenchers, blank, vacuum, vacuity, caving, empasm, blankest, hollowness, sunken
What are the idioms related to hollow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hollow.
- Go forward and fall go backward and mar all
- He who digs a well for other often falls into it
- Nature abhors a vacuum
- To come out of one shell
- Great talkers are like leaky pitchers everything runs out
What are the quotes with word hollow?
Here are the quotes with the word hollow in them
- I've always thought of beauty therapy, 'alternative' treatments and the like as the female equivalent of brothels - for essentially self-deceiving people who feel a bit hollow and have to pay to be touched. — Julie Burchill
- All things on earth point home in old October sailors to sea, travellers to walls and fences, hunters to field and hollow and the long voice of the hounds, the lover to the love he has forsaken. — Thomas Wolfe
- But if we get to the point where more people do not believe in a God than who do believe in God, we will have a hollow legal system - we will have something without heart. — Lee Greenwood
- Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace. — Buddha