Pierce meanings in Urdu
Pierce meanings in Urdu are گڑنا, پرونا, چبھنا, گانسنا, سال کرنا, چبھونا, بیندھنا, برمانا, چھیدنا, سالنا, گھسنا Pierce in Urdu. More meanings of pierce, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Pierce.
- (noun) : 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
- (verb) : sound sharply or shrilly
- (verb) : make a hole into
- (verb) : penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- (verb) : cut or make a way through
- (verb) : move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply
What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust.
More words related to the meanings of Pierce
More words from Urdu related to Pierce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pierce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھلناحل کرناڈیسالچھیڑناچُولخارگڑ بڑ کرناجالیبچھو کا درختبرمے سے سوراخ کرناچپٹناغارچشمداخل کرناڈمپولا کرنابوریگھاو لَگاناڈبوناکھساناکھال کھینچناجنگلاگھونسلا بنانابرمانارسی پروناچبانابچھوا گھاسگُھسناسنسنیکھودناگلابیریتیمٹناجوڑناتھوککینہچُول بٹھاناچھیدناتاڑناگھس کر چھیلنابچھوافوجی قواعد کرناگھونپناخالیجھانکنارقم کرناکھوکھلا کرناکھیسہچَبھو ديناڈوبنا ...
Idiom with the word Pierce in it
What are the meanings of Pierce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pierce in Urdu are گھسنا - ghusna, چبھونا - chubhona, چھیدنا - chheydna, بیندھنا - Bendhna, برمانا - barmaana, گڑنا - garna, پرونا - pirona and سالنا - Saalna. To understand how would you translate the word Pierce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pierce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pierce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pierce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pierce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pierce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pierce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pierce?
Meanings of pierce are گھسنا - ghusna, چبھونا - chubhona, چھیدنا - chheydna, بیندھنا - Bendhna, برمانا - barmaana, گڑنا - garna, پرونا - pirona and سالنا - Saalna
Whats the definition of pierce?
Definition of the pierce are
- 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
- sound sharply or shrilly
- make a hole into
- penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- cut or make a way through
- move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply
What is the synonym of pierce?
Synonym of word pierce are entrench, nettle, sororize, irritate, terberate, thrust in, gride, pulpifying, grate, mortise
What are the idioms with the word pierce?
Here are the idioms with the word pierce in them.
- A wound does not pierce the soul
What are the idioms related to pierce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pierce.
- Pins and needlles
What are the quotes with word pierce?
Here are the quotes with the word pierce in them
- What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust. — Salvador Dali
- The future is hidden by a dark impenetrable veil, and yet we struggle to pierce through it. — Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same. — Voltaire
- I want to make movies that pierce people's hearts and touch them in some way, even if it's just for the night while they're in the cinema in that moment, I want to bring actual tears to their eyes and goosebumps to their skin. — Russell Crowe