Easily meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Easily.
- (adverb) : without question
- (adverb) : indicating high probability; in all likelihood
- (adverb) : with ease ( easy' is sometimes used informally for easily')
More words related to the meanings of Easily
More words from Urdu related to Easily
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Easily meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Easily in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Easily
What are the meanings of Easily in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Easily in Urdu are آسانی سے - aasaani sey, سہولیت سے and بے دقت. To understand how would you translate the word Easily in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Easily or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Easily synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Easily. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Easily in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Easily in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Easily with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by easily?
Meanings of easily are آسانی سے - aasaani sey, سہولیت سے and بے دقت
Whats the definition of easily?
Definition of the easily are
- without question
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood
- with ease ( easy' is sometimes used informally for easily')
What is the synonym of easily?
Synonym of word easily are easels, commensurably, effortlessly, easeful, accustomarily, eerily, accustomably, easel, brittly, accessorily
What are the idioms with the word easily?
Here are the idioms with the word easily in them.
- A low hedge is easily leapt over
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- Dignity grows more easily than it obtains a beginning
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth; allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
What are the idioms related to easily?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word easily.
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
- A low hedge is easily leapt over
- An old knave is no babe
- Come to one hand
- Experience cannot be bought too cheap
What are the quotes with word easily?
Here are the quotes with the word easily in them
- Memory in youth is active and easily impressible in old age it is comparatively callous to new impressions, but still retains vividly those of earlier years. — Charlotte Bronte
- In the digital age of 'overnight' success stories such as Facebook, the hard slog is easily overlooked. — James Dyson
- The wonderful thing about age is that your knees don't work as well, you can't run down steps quite as easily and obviously you can't lift heavy weights. But your mind doesn't feel any different. — Roger Moore
- That song is a story that shows how easily you could get slipped into being labeled as the bad guy, even though what you really trying to do is tell the bad guy to leave you alone. — Slick Rick