Employee meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Employee.
- (noun) : a worker who is hired to perform a job
We designed both our state employee health plans and the one we created for low-income Hoosiers as Health Savings Accounts, and now in the tens of thousands these citizens are proving that they are fully capable of making smart, consumerist choices about their own health care.
More words related to the meanings of Employee
More words from Urdu related to Employee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Employee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذاتی نوکرگرگاعملہباوَردی خادَمپاکھنڈیپیروحاضربندہمامابدمعاشنو کر چا کرخوش کرناصانعچَپڑاسیبدماشمتبعغلامحاشیہ بردارٹہلنیشریرپیش خدمتطفیلیکار گرغُلامبے ایمان شخصخدمتگارپسرماتحتدداجھوٹالونڈیچاکری کرنافراشہرکارہٹہلوادست راستادنیٰ عہدے دارخدمت گارحیلے بازملازمباندیاندھا مقلدآیاکنیزخادم شخصیسرکاری ملازممزدوراَردلیعیارپیغام بر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Employee
What are the meanings of Employee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Employee in Urdu are ملازم - mulaazim and نوکر - naukar. To understand how would you translate the word Employee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Employee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Employee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Employee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Employee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Employee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Employee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by employee?
Meanings of employee are ملازم - mulaazim and نوکر - naukar
Whats the definition of employee?
Definition of the employee are
- a worker who is hired to perform a job
What is the synonym of employee?
Synonym of word employee are employe, servant, employed, manservant, worker, lackey, valet, knave, underling, henchman
What are the idioms related to employee?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word employee.
- In the employ of
- Private wrong
- A new broom sweeps clean
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
- Do not keep a dog and bark yourslef
What are the quotes with word employee?
Here are the quotes with the word employee in them
- The employee is regarded by the employer merely in the light of his value as an operative. His productive capacity alone is taken into account. — Leland Stanford
- The time has come to tell the truth about the corruption of the government employee unions in this country. — Newt Gingrich
- We designed both our state employee health plans and the one we created for low-income Hoosiers as Health Savings Accounts, and now in the tens of thousands these citizens are proving that they are fully capable of making smart, consumerist choices about their own health care. — Mitch Daniels
- I would prefer a public option that would be a competitive option that would allow people to buy into a Federal Employee Health Benefits Program, which is a series of private plans. — Amy Klobuchar