Emulate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Emulate.
- (verb) : imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software
- (verb) : strive to equal or match, especially by imitating
- (verb) : compete with successfully; approach or reach equality with
It's been really fun to see with each album when I change to see the fans of the show emulate my style and with the first record a lot of the kids in the crowd were wearing neck ties like I was and now you'll see a lot of girls with pink hair. It's cool, it's actually really neat.
More words related to the meanings of Emulate
More words from Urdu related to Emulate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Emulate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مذاق کَرنامماثل ہوناکھیلنامنہ بناناکوشش کرنامقیاسحجتاشارہہموار کرنافعلٹھٹھامناقشہ کرناڈولچربہ اتارناروایت کرنارشکٹائپ نقل اُتارنانقش قدم پر چلنانسبت دینانَقَل اُتارنابیچنااداکاری کرناتضحیکمثلخاکہ بناناہم سری کرنامکر کرناتقلید کرناکاجبجا لانامذاقبحثناسانچاجھگڑاحوالہ دیناحسدجھوٹتشخیص کرنانسبت ہونامنہ چڑاناتبادلہحرص کرناہزلنقلتشکیل کرناعذر کرنابناوٹ کرناتعاقب کرناکرنیعمل میں لانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Emulate
What are the meanings of Emulate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Emulate in Urdu are نقل کرنا - naql karna, ہم سری کرنا - ham sari karna, رشک کرنا - rashk karna and ریس کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Emulate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Emulate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Emulate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Emulate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Emulate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Emulate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Emulate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by emulate?
Meanings of emulate are نقل کرنا - naql karna, ہم سری کرنا - ham sari karna, رشک کرنا - rashk karna and ریس کرنا
Whats the definition of emulate?
Definition of the emulate are
- imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software
- strive to equal or match, especially by imitating
- compete with successfully; approach or reach equality with
What is the synonym of emulate?
Synonym of word emulate are model, duplicating, transfer, mock, transcribe, mimic, take after, imitate, remit, gesticulate
What are the idioms related to emulate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word emulate.
- Emulation is a virtue
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word emulate?
Here are the quotes with the word emulate in them
- It's been really fun to see with each album when I change to see the fans of the show emulate my style and with the first record a lot of the kids in the crowd were wearing neck ties like I was and now you'll see a lot of girls with pink hair. It's cool, it's actually really neat. — Avril Lavigne
- I remember straightening my hair because I wanted to be like everybody else, and now the fact that anybody would emulate what I do? It's just funny. — Taylor Swift
- I would hope they would be our fellow artists, rather than trying to emulate or idolize clowns like us. — Maynard James Keenan
- I grew up when I was 15 when I had my first opportunity in movies. I watched every great movie for a year and a half, and since then I've asked myself how I can emulate such artistry. That's really my motivation. I want to do something as good as my heroes have done. — Leonardo DiCaprio