Servant meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Servant.
- (noun) : in a subordinate position
- (noun) : a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
More words related to the meanings of Servant
More words from Urdu related to Servant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Servant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھٹکربھرتی کرناکار کنکسچاکرتنخواہ کے عوض کام کرنے والابچہدغابازبےایمانجوتے اٹھاناشَخصغلامٹہلنیداسیفراشنمک خوارمتنفسآدم زاداہل کارقاصدذاتی نوکرخدمت گارپسرمکارتاش کا غلاماجیرآدمی رکھنابُردہدداحاضرجہاز کے کام کا رساگرگاخوش کرناشوہرپیغام برنو کر چا کراَردلیمتعلقلڑکاشخصعملہلوگوں کو تعینات کرنازر خریدبندہکونخادمہفردطفیلیمَرداردلی ...
Idioms with the word Servant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Servant
What are the meanings of Servant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Servant in Urdu are ملازم - mulaazim, نوکر - naukar, حاشیہ بردار - haashiyah bar daar, نمک خوار - namak khwaar and بندہ - bandah. To understand how would you translate the word Servant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Servant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Servant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Servant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Servant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Servant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Servant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by servant?
Meanings of servant are ملازم - mulaazim, نوکر - naukar, حاشیہ بردار - haashiyah bar daar, نمک خوار - namak khwaar and بندہ - bandah
Whats the definition of servant?
Definition of the servant are
- in a subordinate position
- a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
What is the synonym of servant?
Synonym of word servant are worker, knave, valet, henchman, underling, satellite, footman, dependent, flunky, jobholder
What are the idioms with the word servant?
Here are the idioms with the word servant in them.
- A good servant should have good wages
- Fire is a good servant but a bad master
- If money be not thy servant it will be thy master
- Money is a good servant but a bad master
- Worth without wealth is a good servant out of a place
What are the idioms related to servant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word servant.
- In the employ of
- Private wrong
- What cannot be cured must be endured
- A new broom sweeps clean
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
What are the quotes with word servant?
Here are the quotes with the word servant in them
- I am not a perfect servant. I am a public servant doing my best against the odds. As I develop and serve, be patient. God is not finished with me yet. — Jesse Jackson
- It is very sad for a man to make himself servant to a single thing his manhood all taken out of him by the hydraulic pressure of excessive business. — Theodore Parker
- 'Tis well enough for a servant to be bred at an University. But the education is a little too pedantic for a gentleman. — William Congreve
- Man's sin is in his failure to live what he is. Being the master of the earth, man forgets that he is the servant of God. — Abraham Joshua Heschel