Evoke meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Evoke.
- (verb) : call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- (verb) : evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- (verb) : summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
More words related to the meanings of Evoke
More words from Urdu related to Evoke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Evoke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھیلنا یا جھنجھوڑنادعا کرنادعوتموسوم کرناشِکایت کَرنامطلبکوکناآشاحرج کرنابولی دیناجگاناموجوداتطلب کرناکامزور سے پُکارناخواہش کرنامزاحم ہونااستقبالگرتے پڑتے چلنایخالہاکٹھا کرنادر خواست کرناملنے جانااسمگِلہ کَرناہوسچیخناحسرتحرکت دینادامیاد کرنافراہمیدعوے دار ہونارغبتبُلایا جانامرادخلل ڈالناٹہوکنااطلاع دینادفترسماجت کرنابلاواکنیتشکایت کرناشوقابتر کرناہڑکنادھکاسلامحکم دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Evoke
What are the meanings of Evoke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Evoke in Urdu are پکارنا - pukaarna, طلب کرنا - talab karna, بلانا - bulaana and یاد تازہ کرنا - yaad taazah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Evoke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Evoke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Evoke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Evoke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Evoke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Evoke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Evoke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by evoke?
Meanings of evoke are پکارنا - pukaarna, طلب کرنا - talab karna, بلانا - bulaana and یاد تازہ کرنا - yaad taazah karna
Whats the definition of evoke?
Definition of the evoke are
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
What is the synonym of evoke?
Synonym of word evoke are complain, solicit, call, require, name, invoke, hollo, desire, call on, claim
What are the idioms related to evoke?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word evoke.
- Rub up
- Pray in aid
- Send for
- Throw the hand kerchief
- Whistle for
What are the quotes with word evoke?
Here are the quotes with the word evoke in them
- The history of my life must begin by the earliest circumstance which my memory can evoke it will therefore commence when I had attained the age of eight years and four months. — Giacomo Casanova
- What I find cool about being a banned author is this: I'm writing books that evoke a reaction, books that, if dropped in a lake, go down not with a whimper but a splash. — Lauren Myracle
- Design must seduce, shape, and perhaps more importantly, evoke an emotional response. — April Greiman
- Edible substances evoke the secretion of thick, concentrated saliva. Why? The answer, obviously, is that this enables the mass of food to pass smoothly through the tube leading from the mouth into the stomach. — Ivan Pavlov