Muster meanings in Urdu
Muster meanings in Urdu are جائزہ, فراہمی, پکارنا, مظاہرہ, موجودات, مجمع, اجتماع, شمار, گنتی, دفتر, حاضری, اکٹھا کرنا Muster in Urdu. More meanings of muster, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Muster.
- (noun) : compulsory military service
- (noun) : a gathering of military personnel for duty
- (verb) : call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
- (verb) : gather or bring together
A life lesson for me is, how do you muster the courage to take on a new risk? Whether it's starting up a business or taking on a new project or expedition. I think the risks that we take are all relative to the risk-taker.
More words related to the meanings of Muster
More words from Urdu related to Muster
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muster meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نِگاہشکایت کرنابہم کرنابازاری لوگجھومرتھوکیاد تازہ کرناہجُومکیفیتنامزد کرناگروہ بنانامحکمہگڈریاآفرینشحسابعین موقعہکورپکارناموجودگیاعلاناکٹھا کرناقیاس کرنالونداڈھیرگومڑبٹورناآمَدجمعیتاجاگریچناوٹرویتبزمچلاِّناعہد نامہافراطترتیب سے لگاناچاشتسلامگھمسانیا بیان کرناعین وقتسرانجام دینابولنانوبکدکھاواجمع کرناپیمائشگوٹایاد آوریجانچ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Muster
What are the meanings of Muster in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Muster in Urdu are مظاہرہ - muzaahirah, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, جائزہ - jaa ezah, شمار - shumaar, پکارنا - pukaarna, حاضری - haaziri, اجتماع - ijtemaa, فراہمی - faraahami, گنتی - ginti, موجودات - maujuudaat, دفتر - daftar and مجمع - majma. To understand how would you translate the word Muster in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Muster or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muster synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muster. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muster in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muster in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muster with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by muster?
Meanings of muster are مظاہرہ - muzaahirah, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, جائزہ - jaa ezah, شمار - shumaar, پکارنا - pukaarna, حاضری - haaziri, اجتماع - ijtemaa, فراہمی - faraahami, گنتی - ginti, موجودات - maujuudaat, دفتر - daftar and مجمع - majma
Whats the definition of muster?
Definition of the muster are
- compulsory military service
- a gathering of military personnel for duty
- call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
- gather or bring together
What is the synonym of muster?
Synonym of word muster are agitation, amalgamative, surviews, calculation, hail, presence, convening, deliverness, account, manifestation
What are the idioms related to muster?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word muster.
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- Pray in aid
- Out of power
- Put a good shine on
- Show the white feather
What are the quotes with word muster?
Here are the quotes with the word muster in them
- A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die. — Les Brown
- A life lesson for me is, how do you muster the courage to take on a new risk? Whether it's starting up a business or taking on a new project or expedition. I think the risks that we take are all relative to the risk-taker. — Ann Bancroft
- Each morning my characters greet me with misty faces willing, though chilled, to muster for another day's progress through the dazzling quicksand the marsh of blank paper. — John Updike
- The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. — Elizabeth Edwards