Excursion meanings in Urdu
Excursion meanings in Urdu is سیر Excursion in Urdu. More meanings of excursion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Excursion.
- (noun) : wandering from the main path of a journey
- (noun) : a journey taken for pleasure
I was meant to date the captain of the football team, I was going to be on a romantic excursion every Saturday night, I was destined to be collecting corsages from every boy in town before prom, accepting such floral offerings like competing sacrifices to a Delphic goddess.
More words from Urdu related to Excursion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Excursion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سفرظرافتچہل قدمی کرناگونڈاسیرابگشتآوارہ گردی کرناگھوم گھامتفریح طبعراستہپھبتیفرحتاخراجاطمینان ہوااطمینانمحنت کرکے تھکا ہوابَری یا بحری سَفَربازیڈولنامزرعسیاحتمٹرگشتجگہ جگہ پھرناخوش کرنادل لگی کرناچاللہسن فرحہواخوریآسودہقناعتشلپھسلاناسَمُندری سَفَرمزہمشیباڑہبے خود ہوناخستہآبلہ پاہوا خوری کرناچلنامسکنیکسوسیر تفریحراضیچینکھیلنالڑھکانابے لطف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Excursion
What are the meanings of Excursion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Excursion in Urdu is سیر - saer. To understand how would you translate the word Excursion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Excursion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excursion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excursion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excursion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excursion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excursion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excursion?
Meaning of excursion is سیر - saer
Whats the definition of excursion?
Definition of the excursion are
- wandering from the main path of a journey
- a journey taken for pleasure
What is the synonym of excursion?
Synonym of word excursion are fun, ramble, recreation, trip, tour, discursion, manor, contentment, stroll, jogs
What are the idioms related to excursion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word excursion.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
- The fox knows much but more he that catcheth him
- To a crafty man a crafty and a half
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
What are the quotes with word excursion?
Here are the quotes with the word excursion in them
- Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure it is an illustrated excursion into the minds of the noble and the learned. — Taylor Caldwell
- Science and art, or by the same token, poetry and prose differ from one another like a journey and an excursion. The purpose of the journey is its goal, the purpose of an excursion is the process. — Franz Grillparzer
- I was meant to date the captain of the football team, I was going to be on a romantic excursion every Saturday night, I was destined to be collecting corsages from every boy in town before prom, accepting such floral offerings like competing sacrifices to a Delphic goddess. — Elizabeth Wurtzel
- The excursion is the same when you go looking for your sorrow as when you go looking for your joy. — Eudora Welty