Trip meanings in Urdu
Trip meanings in Urdu are لڑھکانا, ٹھوکر کھانا, سَمُندری سَفَر, گَشت, بَری یا بحری سَفَر, پھیرا, سفر, سیر, دورہ Trip in Urdu. More meanings of trip, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Trip.
- (noun) : an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- (verb) : miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- (noun) : a light or nimble tread
- (noun) : a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- (noun) : a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- (noun) : a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- (verb) : get high, stoned, or drugged
- (verb) : cause to stumble
- (verb) : make a trip for pleasure
- (noun) : an exciting or stimulating experience
'Summer of Love: Art of the Psychedelic Era,' the Whitney Museum's 40th-anniversary trip down counterculture memory lane, provides moments of buzzy fun, but it'll leave you only comfortably numb. For starters, it may be the whitest, straightest, most conservative show seen in a New York museum since psychedelia was new.
More words related to the meanings of Trip
More words from Urdu related to Trip
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trip meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غشیچلانادورہلہسنفرحعلاقہکوچگئنگولائاوچھا قدم پڑناسبق لے جاناسیر کرنابے زارکامیابدرستڈھَلکانالڑکھڑاناتفرجمشیایجنسیجائے سکونتسفر پر جاناپیٹاسیر سپاٹاتشنجخستہ حالتفریحی دورہاطمینان ہواجوڑ بٹھاناچالطفیللہسنیکسوگھومناچلناقناعت بڑی دولت ہےٹھوکر کھاناجوشتماشاہلکانبحرانلُڑھکنے دیناٹھٹھولقدم قدمآڑہتباڑیخانہ بہ دوشیپھیراتعلقہگھوم گھام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Trip
|Voyage travel and change of place impart vigour||خشکی و تری کا سفر اور جگہ کی تبدیلی تقویت بخشتے ہیں|
What are the meanings of Trip in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trip in Urdu are سیر - saer, پھیرا - pheyra, سفر - safar, دورہ - daurah, لڑھکانا - lurhkaana and ٹھوکر کھانا - thokar khaana. To understand how would you translate the word Trip in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trip or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trip synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trip. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trip in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trip in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trip with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trip?
Meanings of trip are سیر - saer, پھیرا - pheyra, سفر - safar, دورہ - daurah, لڑھکانا - lurhkaana and ٹھوکر کھانا - thokar khaana
Whats the definition of trip?
Definition of the trip are
- an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- a light or nimble tread
- a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- get high, stoned, or drugged
- cause to stumble
- make a trip for pleasure
- an exciting or stimulating experience
What is the synonym of trip?
Synonym of word trip are recreation, preambulation, went, journey, itinerates, jaunt, haulage, voyage, itinerancy, itinerated
What are the idioms related to trip?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trip.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
- The fox knows much but more he that catcheth him
- To a crafty man a crafty and a half
- No road is long with good company
What are the quotes with word trip?
Here are the quotes with the word trip in them
- I just yesterday returned from a trip where I photographed a woman with two children whom I photographed first when she was the age of the older of the two children. — Jock Sturges
- My last trip to New Orleans was for the fifth anniversary of Katrina, and I had the awesome opportunity to bring my family down. We all worked on a house together and met some of the families. — AnnaLynne McCord
- 'Summer of Love: Art of the Psychedelic Era,' the Whitney Museum's 40th-anniversary trip down counterculture memory lane, provides moments of buzzy fun, but it'll leave you only comfortably numb. For starters, it may be the whitest, straightest, most conservative show seen in a New York museum since psychedelia was new. — Jerry Saltz
- I had a lot of resentment for a while toward Kim Novak. But I don't mind her anymore. She's okay. We've become friends. I even asked her before this trip for some beauty tips. — Kim Novak