Tired meanings in Urdu
Tired meanings in Urdu are ماندہ, تھکا ہوا, خستہ حال, خستہ, چور, سیر, ہلکان, آبلہ پا, بے زار, شل, اُکتایا ہوا, محنت کرکے تھکا ہوا, تھکا ہارا Tired in Urdu. More meanings of tired, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tired.
- (adjective satellite) : repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- (adjective) : depleted of strength or energy
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
More words related to the meanings of Tired
More words from Urdu related to Tired
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tired meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بل داربگڑنالہسنراضیکشیدہبے خودجاگیرگَشتجو خستہ حالت میں ہوتباہتھکا ھواماندہگل گشتنیم خوابیدہپھرناکسلنقب زنفرحچُرانے والاقزاقٹھٹھولخوشناخوشلاغردغابازسارقدل بہلاناپھیکاجھکا ہواجاناسستچھوٹا سا تفریحی سفرآزردہ دلٹُوٹا ہُوامَضرُوبنڈھالبےکارکرارہبے جانکرکراخوارکھیتمریضدل لگینشے میں چوربے آرامٹھوکر کھاناکھنڈرمفلوکاداس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tired
What are the meanings of Tired in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tired in Urdu are سیر - saer, خستہ - khastah, تھکا ہوا - thaka hu a, چور - chor, شل - shal, ہلکان - halkaan, خستہ حال - khastah haal, آبلہ پا - aablah paa, تھکا ہارا - thaka haara, ماندہ - maandah and بے زار - bey zaar. To understand how would you translate the word Tired in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tired or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tired synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tired. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tired in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tired in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tired with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tired?
Meanings of tired are سیر - saer, خستہ - khastah, تھکا ہوا - thaka hu a, چور - chor, شل - shal, ہلکان - halkaan, خستہ حال - khastah haal, آبلہ پا - aablah paa, تھکا ہارا - thaka haara, ماندہ - maandah and بے زار - bey zaar
Whats the definition of tired?
Definition of the tired are
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- depleted of strength or energy
What is the synonym of tired?
Synonym of word tired are disport, wounded, trip, effette, burgher, shill, discursion, worn out, stroll, bedridden
What are the idioms related to tired?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tired.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
- The fox knows much but more he that catcheth him
- To a crafty man a crafty and a half
- On one last legs
What are the quotes with word tired?
Here are the quotes with the word tired in them
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy. — Dorothy Thompson
- A woman my age is not supposed to be attractive or sexually appealing. I just get kinda tired of that. — Kathleen Turner
- I'm tired of being around men all the time. I'm going to start a band called Skirt with three girls and I'll play the guitar and sing backing vocals in drag. I went window shopping when I was in New York, saw a lot of amazing dresses. — Brian Molko